Fan Fictions

FF-Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar:::FINISHED (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 3 Page 24

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
contd...

"of course.." the girl said "I'm ridhima by the way....n u r..?"
"Armaan"he replied."one on one game?"
"Bring it on"she said.
They started playing.Ridhima was dribbling the ball pretty fast but Armaan was also not to be underestimated...he clung on to ridhima's hair..ridhima scramed nd let go of the ball..Armaan caught the ball n scored!
"that was cheating!"Ridhima scowled "Everything's fair in love and war honey!" Armaan replied and walked out of the court..Ridhima stood there...fuming.."You are a jerk Armaan!"

Edited by ro_armaanlover - 12 March 2008 at 7:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachilldmg_roks_antara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar:::FINISHED (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Cute-Spot.com - Myspace Generators and Glitter Graphics!"

"trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrinnnnnnnnnnn"the alarm clock rang. Armaan hit the snooze button."Armaan!get up" his mom called out."you have to go to medical school!"
As soon as he heard that, Armaan sprang up from his bed.
"OH FISH!" he exclaimed when he saw that it was 8:30 already. He was going to be late for medical school. H quickly entered his bathroom and got ready for medical school.Then he somehow stuffed some bread in his mouth and stormed out of the house for medical school. When he reached there he found that class had already started.He had anatomy in the first half.He ran to the anatomy classroom and saw that Sir was taking role-call.
"Rahul Garewal"
"Yes Sir"
"Muskaan Chadha"
"yes Sir"
"Atul Joshi"
"yes Sir"
"Anjali Gupta"
"yes sir"
"Ridhima Gupta"
"yes sir"
"Armaan Mallik"
Rahul was smirking as he had noticed that Armaan was late...he was about to say that when Armaan entered the classroom and said "YES SIR"
"you're late" the preoffesor said "No sir..I'm not!" Armaan said.."see sir..somebody is late when he arrives after the class is over..but class is not over yet...so sir..logically...I'm not late..Am I??"
"I guess so" the Proffessor said,utterly confused Confused "sit down"he said and Armaan coolly took his seat beside Ridhima "Did U like my entry babes?" he asked Ridhima. Ridhima scowled at him and said "No..Mr. Armaan!" "It's a pity!"he said"jis ke liye itna sab kuch karta hoon ussiko pasand nehi aaya??" Ridhima flashed him a sarcastic smile at him and said "Don't try to flirt with me! I don't like you! and, I'm trying to concentrate in the class...unlike you!"

Edited by ro_armaanlover - 11 March 2008 at 12:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachilldmg_roks_antaraprachi06

yachna

IF-Rockerz

yachna

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 12:08am | IP Logged
wow yaar its awesom yaar plz write lng prt yaar ths totly lke serial yaar armaan ws so good he alwys flirt nd ridz alwys scolded him plz cont soon......
yachna

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged
It was lunchtime..Armaan took his tray nd was finding a table when Atul asked him to sit with him.
"How do you do this,man??"atul asked Armaan. "do what?"armaan asked,perplexed at the question. "arre yaar..girls are crazy about you...muskaan,anjali..all are completely in luv wid u man!"atul said "How do u do this yaar Armaan? how do u impress them?"
"atul my man!"Armaan said"you won't understand..this is something else...u knw..i'm born with this charm man..."
right then,anjali arived..."hey guys..kya mai baith sakti hu?"
"Ofcourse...kyu nehi?" armaan and atul chorussed. "come on ridzzie...sit here!" said anjali to ridhima"no di"ridhima said. "y?sit here!" anjali insisted.They all sat there."let's call muskaan and rahul too!" anjali said. "yea!" atul said and called out to them.soon,they were joined with rahul and muskan.As they were munching on hamburgers,muskaan said.."let's play a game!!"
"wat kind of stupid game do u want us to play?"rahul snorted."chup kar kaankhachure"muskaan said and continued"this is a small truth game..we'll ask the guys..whom they would want to propose if they were given a chance to"
"good idea"anjali said"let's start with rahul"
"me?'rahul said"muskaan would be best for me!"muskaan blushed and said "cool!next....atul"
"Anjali would be my choice"atul said "wat???" anjali said"dnt wrry anjali...mai bura ladka nehi hoon"atul said..."ab bacha armaan"
"ridhima" Armaan said.."i would propose ridhima"
"WHAT???"ridhima screamed!"i would never ever accept you!"and stormed out of the cafeteria.

"dekha jayega!" armaan said to himself...

Edited by ro_armaanlover - 08 March 2008 at 10:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyachilldmg_roks_antaraprachi06

yachna

IF-Rockerz

yachna

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 12:26am | IP Logged
wow yaar it ws fab yaar armaan would be pro ridz it ws dam cool nd lke alwys she gv attituder bt our hero wll win her i am sure plz cont soon......
yachna

shalika

Goldie

shalika

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 12:29am | IP Logged
awesome update yaar.......ab armaan ridz ko patayega.........lets see how.......please do cont soon.

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 12:30am | IP Logged
thanxx yatchna..i'll sure cont.
i'll b cumin' on9 again around 3:00...
i'll write more then...

shalika

Goldie

shalika

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 4:13am | IP Logged
please cont soon