hey that was amazing sweety plz continue soon
yogzz thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey it was very nice
rahul is toooo bad
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aswum!!!!!!! cho cute n sweet goi! cntd sn!
perfectpiscean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey!!

OMG....i luuuuuuuuuuv ur ff!!

do cont sooooooooon!!!

cant wait 2 see wat happens next!!

Marisha 👏
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohkay all the sweet fans of me fan fic..this part is 4 u all..

contd..

That night,neither of them cud go to sleep. Armaan was soo much absorbed in thoughts of ridhima that he even forgot to take notice of his ringing cellphone.After three repitive rings of his ringtone...he finally snapped out of his reverie and picked up the phone.
"Hello?" Armaan said
"Armaan..." came ridhima's voice from the other side of the receiver.
"OH!ridhima....bolo na!" armaan was blushing his cheeks out. So was ridhima.
"tumhe bhi neend nehi aa rahi hai??"
"haan ridhima...mera bhi wohi haal hai...jo tumhara hai"
"Armaan...mai tumhe phir se thank u kehna chahti thi....agar tum waha nehi hote toh..."
"ridhima" armaan cut in. "mai sochna nehi chahta ke rahul tumhare saath kya karta..."
"shayad tum sahi keh rahe ho...par rahul ka kya hoga???"
"OH NO!maine toh uske baare mein socha hi nehi....mai abhi waha jata hoon aur usse hospital mein admit karva deta hoon"
ridhima was really surprised on seeing such a different side of armaan. Armaan was about to save the person whom he hated the most in the whole world. ridhima had perceived that armaan was like the other guys, a flirt, a jerk...but she was awed on seeing such a bright side of armaan.
"armaan...she said...tum sach mein bohot ache ho..i---"ridhima suddenly halted."kya hua/" armaan asked "i.. kya??"
"kuch nehi" ridhima said. Just then anjali came into the room and switched off the lights."bye armaan" ridhima said."c u tomorrow".
"same here" armaan said.

After an hour...armaan was driving towards the desrted road where rahul had lured ridhima in rahul's car. When he finally reached there, he found rahul's bloodstained body still lying between puddles of dark brown mud.he was still unconscious. he got out of the car and heaved up rahul to the rear seat of the car. "chalo rahul" armaan sighed "aapko lekar hospital chalte hain"
Armaan drove his body to sanjeevani hospital.
Edited by ro_armaanlover - 16 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey nice part sweety
plz continue soon
swansea
yachna thumbnail
wow yaar vry nce prt
he's so sweet tht he wre tkn 2 rahoooool sch a sweatheart cont soon........
yachna
nuts123 thumbnail
wow... love the ff..... pls cntnue soon
mahi4u thumbnail
hey

...........I LOVE UR FF...............

OMG ur ff is rellllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy cuteeeeeeeeeeeee n sweeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt jus luv it
cant wait 2 read more
plllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz cont sooooooooonn
luv ya n tak care
mahru
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

here is the continuation of me ff...

"

As usual, Armaan was the last one to enter the classroom the next day. As he entered...he saw that muskaan was really worried about sumthing. "rahul kaha hai??" she asked everyone. she was on the verge of tears. "woh kal se phone nehi utha raha. uske ghar me bhi koi nehi hai!! kahi usse kuch ho to nehi gaya???"
ridhima's face was really pale. Armaan understood she did not know how to answer muskaan. "Muski...woh hospital me hai!!"armaan said quietly.
"HOSPITAL????" muskaan bellowed"tune kya kiya usko??
kya hua usse"
"chill maar muski...woh theek hai.." armaan tried to console her. "bas kal usne kuch gundo ne mara tha...ab woh theek hai"
"gunde???"muskaan was really worried"kaunse gunde???"
"ch-ch-ch-chinta mat karo muskaan"ridhima said hesitantly "woh theek hi hoga...agar hum sab milke uske liye dua karenge to woh zaroor theek ho jayega"
"shayad tum sahi ho ridhima" muskaan said
then she fell to the floor..crying. "sab meri galathi hai!mai hamesha usse larti rahi...kabhi usse mauka hi nehi diya!!"
everyonegathered around her and started comforting her.
"kuch nehi hoga!" anjali said"hum usse milne jayenge huh??"

Edited by ro_armaanlover - 16 years ago