FF-Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar:::FINISHED - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
It was lunchtime..Armaan took his tray nd was finding a table when Atul asked him to sit with him.
"How do you do this,man??"atul asked Armaan. "do what?"armaan asked,perplexed at the question. "arre yaar..girls are crazy about you...muskaan,anjali..all are completely in luv wid u man!"atul said "How do u do this yaar Armaan? how do u impress them?"
"atul my man!"Armaan said"you won't understand..this is something else...u knw..i'm born with this charm man..."
right then,anjali arived..."hey guys..kya mai baith sakti hu?"
"Ofcourse...kyu nehi?" armaan and atul chorussed. "come on ridzzie...sit here!" said anjali to ridhima"no di"ridhima said. "y?sit here!" anjali insisted.They all sat there."let's call muskaan and rahul too!" anjali said. "yea!" atul said and called out to them.soon,they were joined with rahul and muskan.As they were munching on hamburgers,muskaan said.."let's play a game!!"
"wat kind of stupid game do u want us to play?"rahul snorted."chup kar kaankhachure"muskaan said and continued"this is a small truth game..we'll ask the guys..whom they would want to propose if they were given a chance to"
"good idea"anjali said"let's start with rahul"
"me?'rahul said"muskaan would be best for me!"muskaan blushed and said "cool!next....atul"
"Anjali would be my choice"atul said "wat???" anjali said"dnt wrry anjali...mai bura ladka nehi hoon"atul said..."ab bacha armaan"
"ridhima" Armaan said.."i would propose ridhima"
"WHAT???"ridhima screamed!"i would never ever accept you!"and stormed out of the cafeteria.

"dekha jayega!" armaan said to himself...
Edited by ro_armaanlover - 16 years ago
wow yaar it ws fab yaar armaan would be pro ridz it ws dam cool nd lke alwys she gv attituder bt our hero wll win her i am sure plz cont soon......
yachna
awesome update yaar.......ab armaan ridz ko patayega.........lets see how.......please do cont soon.
thanxx yatchna..i'll sure cont.
i'll b cumin' on9 again around 3:00...
i'll write more then...
ok i 'll wait fr ur prt .......
luv yachna
awesome 👏 do continue writing 👏
hey
nice ff interesting 😊 😊 ya lets play bb 😊
cont super soooooooooooooooooonnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru

hey!!
awesumm ff!! 👏

do cont. soon!

Marisha 😳
contd from chap 2

They had a free period after lunch."Let's go to the basketball court guys!"atul suggested."good idea atul!"anjali said.a slight blush appeared on atul's cheeks."hey ridhima....u coming?"rahul asked ridhima.
"no thanks guys"ridhima said"i need to do some studying"
"it's a pity" said Armaan"i thought i would beat you again at basketball...but if u don't want to cum then...it's ok...let's go guys"
As they were about to leave ridhima said "Armaan!"
"dekh...mera bina ek pal bhi nehi reh sakti"Armaan whispered to atul. "yes ridhima??"he then said to ridhima."i will not let you live in this misconception that u are better at basketball than me! i challenge you to a one-on-one match...nd this time you will be disqualified if u cheat..these ppl will look into that u dnt cheat!"ridhima said."you wanna beat me sweetie?"armaan said in a rough-and-tough manner"you won't be able to!" "we'll see to that"ridhima said.
A few minutes later,Armaan was swiftly dribbling the ball.whenever ridhima got close to him or tried to take the ball away from him,he shifted the ball so rapidly that it was very tought to even spot the ball. SOOn,armaan scored two hoops.Ridhima got very angry"you can't beat me you jerk!"she exclaimed.armaan was dribbling the ball when ridhima flew across the court,swerved to the side and soon,armaan found the ball slipping from his fingertips...ridhima had scored!

Ridhima took the rebound...she was dribbling quite fast..she span the ball to her left and strutted across to the hoop....she scored again..it was a tie!

Armaan took the rebound this time..he now gave RIDHIMA NO CHANCE TO GET HOLD OF THE BALL..he swung the ball left,then right and was about to score when something went wrong eith his eyes.A peice of dirt had got caught between his eyelids which blurred his vision.all he could see was a faint splash of blurred colours..betwen this colours..he saw the steady figure of ridhima coming at him...he couldn't maintain his balance and fell to the floor with a thud.."ouch!"ridhima screamed and fell on top of him..suddenly a strange feeling came over armaan.he somehow felt very conscious..ridhima was so close to his body that he could sense her slow breathing fall on him. her eyes seemed really deep and beautiful to him suddenly..he became aware of her beauty and also became immersed in her for the moment.he kept staring at her when atul called "foul!"
armaan snapped out of his reverie and soon realised what he had done..the game was completely out of his hands now..ridhima had got a penalty and he was sure ridhima would score and she wud tease him for the rest of his life. ridhima got up and helped him up.

it was time for her penalty."concentrate ridhima...this is your only chance of winning" rishima told herself.
she dribbled the ball slowly...came near the hoop and scored....just then the bell rang...indicating the end of the free period...."I WIN"ridhima exclaimed with sheer happiness and joy!
"congrats ridzie"anjali said and hugged her...then,all the people started congratulating her.

armaan,stood at a corner and startedcursing himself for what had happened...but somehow..he couldn't stop think about the moment when ridhima had fallen on him...it was the greates feeling he had ever experienced...was this the beginning of love??