Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

someandme thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@HIMANIVINEESH : yes yes the first impression when i saw that guy..felt like he is going to train body building πŸ˜† and posed for the Avertisement πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..

@shockalot : yes buddy..i have the experience of falling for a guy who acts tremondously..and not able coming out of that state of me 😭 ...that's because i want the actor who acts like bullet.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
i will go for the first one as well the second luks ready for a wrestling man.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
me too
lets we all wait until 2tommeow what happened
but i feel the first 1 is Prem ..god ..i wish he is Edited by Himanivineet - 16 years ago
someandme thumbnail

Originally posted by: emerald_jule

i will go for the first one as well the second luks ready for a wrestling man.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hahahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i hope he is not prem..well how many heros r in this show?πŸ˜†can u clarify pleaseπŸ˜†

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
well rite now Prem is the only one who is engaged (i guess we can say tht..their marriage was fixed in bachpan πŸ˜† ) to heer(lead)....
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindhurd

hahahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i hope he is not prem..well how many heros r in this show?πŸ˜†can u clarify pleaseπŸ˜†

okay you r so funny guysπŸ˜† mujah lagta hai ekta want to be scared all us from the 2 guy

sanju4eva thumbnail
the first guy is the guy in the movie Sunday...he is the friend of the famous cardiologist's son... πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
ohh okay
Thanx he is cute
someandme thumbnail

@Himanivineet : Kekta aunty always scares me πŸ˜† with her unusal and unrealestic turns and twists...i hope in this show there won't be death man back scenes and Bhool bhullayya style of stories.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@emarald jule: thanx ..so jeeth engaged with prem..so it is obvious that she is not going to end up with Prem..some one will come in her way just like SRK in the film Pardesh 😳

@SANJU FOREVER : thanx for the info😳

Edited by sindhurd - 16 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindhurd

@Himanivineet : Kekta aunty always scares me πŸ˜† with her unusal and unrealestic turns and twists...i hope in this show there won't be death man back scenes and Bhool bhullayya style of stories.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@emarald jule: thanx ..so jeeth engaged with prem..so it is obvious that she is not going to end up with Prem..some one will come in her way just like SRK in the film Pardesh 😳

@SANJU FOREVER : thanx for the info😳

hahaha i know this serial also the guy will die ..so i dont have to worry abt anything ..coz i know what she up to next lolz πŸ˜†