Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Hi, Im new here...

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi guys, my name is Jhanvi...I just recently [like todayπŸ˜†] started watching this serial...as of yet I have watched from the archieves bit by bit but still catching up... I've got to say, I really like the concept of this serial...no saas-bahu's conspiracy or anything [trust me, I know...I come from the 'Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' forum]... I especially like the relationship between Sadhna and Ragini...I can totally relate to Sadhna as I too have an older sister and our bond is unbreakable! newayz, thats off topic, hopefully I'll make loads of friends here😳 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
welcome to the forum πŸ€— . I am sure you will love watching this serial, hope to see u here regularly.

desigrl05 thumbnail
hi pinky, nice to meet you tooπŸ€— you can count on seeing me here oftenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehe. hi jhanvi. v havent officially introduced but i hav seen u in other forums. im ishy n i too started watchin the serial just a few weeks ago 😊 like u said its a refreshin change from these saas bahu sagas n the show has a catching storyline. i hope v get 2 b good friends here 😳
Twinz thumbnail
hi janvi...i dun visit this forum much...i'm usually too busy on the prc and jmd forums.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
well welcome here...i watch all serials such as KSBKBT and KGGK, dulhan, maayka, betiyaan, kasam se, and saat phere.... 😳 ...i dun join these forums though because of the time difference in india and canada...all these serials are aired one week before hand in india...and a week later in canada....i dun like ruining my suspense by looking on the forum...nywyz....
i'm sure everyone will be ur friend....we are the twinz....me and my twin sis....we are actually twinz πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† we would luv to be ur friends....even though we dun visit here much...but i think i'm gonna start visiting here more often....
bidaii is aired on the same day in india and canada πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ok this is getting long...dun wanna bore everyone.... 😳
aroseindew thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum dear .... hope u'll have a nice time with us πŸ€—
desigrl05 thumbnail

@i5hy-Hi!! I've met you unformallly also in the kayamath forum [jay left 😭 ] also, well I hope we can see each other here more often!

@twinz: hi, nice to meet both of you! wow, yall watch lots of serials, but yeah unfortunately Im a college student so i don't have desi channels in my apartment so i rely on IF 😳 lol, and as for ksbkbt I quit that the second pulkit left 😭

@pooja:: hello! thanks for the warm welcome!!

thanks for being soo sweet here guys! it really feels good to know they're such kind ppl here, especially after being 'beghar' from the kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi & kayamath forum

ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome to our family. Hope you have a pleasant time here 😊
desigrl05 thumbnail
hi, thanks ovaltine!😳
scorpionsavenge thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hello, hope u make lots of frends here nd welcome!!!! we r like a big, huge family here!!!!!!!!!1 πŸ˜ƒ