India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

What is it with Sony?

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

I don't underdstand why Sony makes its frontline female stars' characters disintegrate so terribly. This has happend in JJKN, YMLH and Kkusum. Al these shows started off with strong, ambitious, and independent minded women who have all fallen into a pit of mushiness and absolutel nonsense. While it is true, Jassi is "trying" to exact her revenge for all the nasty stuff Raj and Armaan talked about her but then again GM's reputation and her love for Armaan Sir seems to be always the front of her eyes. Vengeance is a dish best served cold and I can't imagine how much drama and excitement her "badlay ki bhavna" will generate

On a non-Jassi note, I don't understand why women try to make a man jealous to win their affections. Why would they want to spend their time with such an insecure and non-virtuous individual. If the woman in my life were to do that I'd give her two thumbs up and wish her the best of luck in her future relationshis

Al

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Clap i totally agree with you Al.  JJKN started out as a story of a girl who is made fun of due to her looks, yet overcomes these obstacles to become succesful.  But then the focus shifted on whether she will marry Purab or Armaan which seriously took away from the story in my opinion.  Yes, JJKN has to follow BLF and she does marry Armaan at the end, however, T & D showed waaaaaaaaaay too much fixation over her future partner rather than showing more of Jassi's rise to the top (from secretary to CEO).

Same with YMLF---the focus has totally shifted from a middle class girl's aspirations to become a director to the Pooja-Ronit-Akash-Reema love square (it's definitely not a love triangle LOL).  And THEN in their efforts to copy JJKN, the YMLF directors added in the component of Pooja's makeover Confused  Why Pooja needs a makeover at this stage is totally beyond me...Confused
-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Well said Albela. Just perfect. To tell you the truth, Sony is running a contest among these virtous ladies, it's called "How low can you go?" Get it?LOL

It seems like all the ideal characters along with the vamps and villians are running out of their ideal principle boundaries. I understand that they are drammas but, where is the realitic everyday things. I am pretty sure that all Indian women don't fall in "love" with 3 different males or marry at least 4 different ones from the same family. These serials are so messed up.

dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you Al... its such a wonderful attitude... Clap Clap
sanjana Goldie
sanjana
sanjana

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I too agree with Al.These days men don't get easily jealous also.I feel what Jassi / Betty ihas adopted is a very cheap move to win the affection.Why the hell u would need such an affection?Better walk away if u r not interested.
buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Way to go Alberahy Clap. The  Sony people , Blf team n the supporters must get this idea degrading a character dont make a love story shine ,what ever be a story line or the words of love . If Armaan  cannot change from a WOMENISER overniteDead  n cannot get rid of his silly pride . How can the other characters Confused? Do other poeple, other than Armaan ,or Don Armando, came into this serial floating with the waters of Tsunami Angry.  If Jassi , or the Betty is the lead character ,how is that  she is transformed to be a women  counterpart (extra) of the male lead , like as in cinema . Crying the whole serial out Cry . Other characters had been made to  just look like extras  . Whoever  had been the main mind behind this Wacko story  ,  a BIG Thumbs Down for that person .
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Wacko Wacko   oh Jassi, why do u do the things that you do?????

Go to top