Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

~nina~

~nina~

Posted: 27 March 2008 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
heyy....ummm....this is interesting because though im born in canada....i love india just as much....when i was in india visiting a not too long ago i loved it...but near the end of my trip i was wanting to come back to canada.....its weird...when im here...i wanna go to india....but when im there....i wanna come back here.....so once my career is set and going....id love to every year split my time between both of my countries....go vacation in india for a couple of months of every year....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India or Abroad? (Page 3)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 02 April 2008 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Indian_girl_18

I would stay in India. Where ever one is born, that is where heart is and where heart is that's where home is. My heart has always been in India, so I will go there and live there. I love USA. This country has given me so much. I respect this country but my life and dil is in India

OMGGGGGGGG my thoughts exactly I am same like you, I was born and raised in India till I was 8 and that is when we moved to the U.S. but I could go back and live in India anyday, I just went back to India twice this year after a long gap of 8 years but I loved it just as before even without the amenities of light and warm water all the time, it has become really become modernized in many ways and everything you get in US you can get in India...Malls, parks, beaches, food etc. etc. they even had Subway, Pizza hut and Burger King not to mention McDonaldsLOL 

I have lived in Delhi as well as Amritsar, my pind, Gurdaspur and Jalandhar and I would love to stay in Mumbai because it's better and safer for women than Delhi (believe it for not) or Amritsar as my Veerji has a house there and keeps begging me to live at his house if I ever decide to move back which I hope to do soon as I am a Dual Citizenship holder I can live in India for as long as I want or come back to the U.S. without any problems

Indian_girl_18

Indian_girl_18

Posted: 10 April 2008 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran1285

Originally posted by Indian_girl_18

I would stay in India. Where ever one is born, that is where heart is and where heart is that's where home is. My heart has always been in India, so I will go there and live there. I love USA. This country has given me so much. I respect this country but my life and dil is in India

OMGGGGGGGG my thoughts exactly I am same like you, I was born and raised in India till I was 8(same here....I came to USA when i was 8) and that is when we moved to the U.S. but I could go back and live in India anyday, I just went back to India twice this year after a long gap of 8 years (I still haven't gone ) but I loved it just as before even without the amenities of light and warm water all the time, it has become really become modernized in many ways and everything you get in US you can get in India...Malls, parks, beaches, food etc. etc. they even had Subway, Pizza hut and Burger King not to mention McDonaldsLOL I know ....I have heard how modern....

I have lived in Delhi as well as Amritsar, my pind, Gurdaspur and Jalandhar and I would love to stay in Mumbai (OMG same here...Damn....I can;t believe we are soo similiar.....I tell my parents if i was ever to move to India, I would live in Mumbai.....)because it's better and safer for women than Delhi (believe it for not) or Amritsar as my Veerji has a house there and keeps begging me to live at his house if I ever decide to move back which I hope to do soon as I am a Dual Citizenship holder I can live in India for as long as I want or come back to the U.S. without any problems

Wow I can;t believe we are soo similar......All my friends are nothing like me....they think i am out of my mind...hehehehe........They always say how they can never live in India.....

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 11 April 2008 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
i like both but the maaza that you get from the pind is like no other! Embarrassed

ahada

IF-Dazzler

ahada

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
visiting india is my dream and i hope my dream comes true one day. i would love to spend some amount of time their but not to settle there.

Mad4Madhuri

Mad4Madhuri

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

I was born in punjab, and moved to the united states when i was 5, even though i have been living in the united states for most of my life, I'd rather go back home in punjab and live there. I have a lot of relatives and family in india, and i am so close to them... i can give up anything to stay close to them.

There is no place like home, and I consider punjab as my real home.

Edited by Mad4Madhuri - 03 May 2008 at 9:53pm

Mad4Madhuri

Mad4Madhuri

Posted: 03 May 2008 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

i like both but the maaza that you get from the pind is like no other! Embarrassed

So true, living in a pind is where the real maaza is!!!

adhaliwal

adhaliwal

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
I won't mind living in India when i am old but now have responsibilities toward kids.So for now i say abroad.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top