Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

AnotherMiracle

IF-Dazzler

AnotherMiracle

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I'll like to live in India cuz all my cousins and relatives are there as it does get a bit lonely here in the UK! Cry But i guess i enjoy it there only on holidays....permanent residence has to be UK! cuz i dnt think i'll be able to live in India for too long. Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "India or Abroad? (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

well i was wondering where would you rather stay? India or Abroad? do you want to stay in punjab or somewhere out side of india?

and do tell why!

live laugh love

hasso jeo aur aish karo!

lub

manaiEmbarrassed

well, it doesn't matter.. i enjoy living in both countries.. except theres one thing i don't like about India, it is studying in schools there.. its too much work n not half as fun as here.. so for now at least i cant go n live there until i finish high school.. after high school i don't care...
i definitely have a soft spot for India cuz i was born there n i have family there n stuff .. but i like Canada too.. so like i said it doesn't matter... but if i do move there then i'd be Punjab for sure

JattiTude

Goldie

JattiTude

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
india of course...... which i am projecting to do in jsut next 5 years....as soon as some of my committments here are fulfilled, i will go back. i love Punjab......

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
India well i havent been in the last 8 years sooo dont know what it would be like... but if i had to choose 8 years ago would be india.. coz it was totally awesome i could see myself living there... but today i dont know.. probz UK everything here is.. just right.. but not where i live... need to move jaldi lol.. but then again would be good to see what india looks like now.. tho Tongue

*saakshi_fan*

IF-Dazzler

*saakshi_fan*

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

i think im fine in canada...

and most of the fun of the pind is acutally gone.....

alot of the things are becoming more modernized...

but thats just wut i heard..

im not sure cause ive never gone to india...

but i would still choose to live in canada

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 10 March 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *saakshi_fan*

i think im fine in canada...

and most of the fun of the pind is acutally gone.....

alot of the things are becoming more modernized...

but thats just wut i heard..

im not sure cause ive never gone to india...

but i would still choose to live in canada

what i bolded is so totally right!

AashiQ_

IF-Dazzler

AashiQ_

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 3:02am | IP Logged
i'm in the netherlands but if i would live in India, i would wanna live in Mumbai Big smile

Indian_girl_18

Indian_girl_18

Posted: 20 March 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I would stay in India. Where ever one is born, that is where heart is and where heart is that's where home is. My heart has always been in India, so I will go there and live there. I love USA. This country has given me so much. I respect this country but my life and dil is in India

Post Reply New Post

Go to top