Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Ekta confident about Kis Desh Mein…

Soap queen Ekta Kapoor is very confident about her new find Additi, the lead (Heer) of her new show Kis Desh Mein Hain Meraa Dil which will be replacing Kasauti. Ekta had a chat with us about the show.

On her new show, she says, "It is the story of two nations – India and Canada. The presentation and look of the show is unique. Based on Punjabi tradition, the treatment given is young and that is why I have taken fresh faces."

Shedding some more light on the show, she says, "Heer is a very simple girl who accepts all decision taken by her parents. Her parents decide a boy for her but destiny has something else in store for her. On the other hand, Prem (male lead) is mamma's boy but also the one who keeps the family together. There is one vamp in the show and that is destiny. They are needed for TRPs."

She is confident that the new faces will be able to make an impression. "They will surely create magic and will able to show the required passion. We had taken auditions from all over India but my team selected Additi. She was perfect for this role. Heer's Ranjha (read Prem) has not been selected yet but will surely be a very romantic guy."

Tasneem Sheikh, who will play the part of the vamp, adds, "Mine is a performance oriented character with various shades. I am there in the show to add tadka otherwise it would be like a meal without salt."

Kis Desh Mein Hain Mera Dil will go air from Monday, March 3 at 8.30pm. The star cast includes Deepak Qazir, Kshama Deshpande, Sadhna Singh,Virendra Singh and others.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nspn.92Ratreecoolkitty_23-Preeti-minuu-dramaholic-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ekta confident about Kis Desh Mein" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 1:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Yada, yada, yada! Been there, seen that! Why am I getting a strong feeling of deja vu?

I can repeat everything Ekta says even in my dreams...new faces, girl being perfect for the role, the guy's romantic blah, blah blah!

Uff! This woman...'bikul ek original piece!" Even that is debatable now. Not only does she copy from movies and even her own serials, now, she's copying from her earlier interviews as well.

She can talk about India-Kenneda(!) till the cows come home, but the fact remains that this 'new' serial is a rehash of DDLJ and Pardesh!

Ekta definitely has an SRK hangover!

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Happening Mad

Groupbie

Happening Mad

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 3:21am | IP Logged
All the best to Ekta Kapoor. I am toh liking the show

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 March 2008 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 5:19am | IP Logged
True said^..They are all good at first..then soon they loose the plot.
But best wishes to this serial! Smile

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Looks good. Will wait for more. Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top