Page   of 3

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal_r

Originally posted by mesmerized

Originally posted by payal_r

im not that skinny, but ive lost weight, i do drink milk (well normally) Embarrassed and have yougurt sometimes aswell

i dont drink fizzy drinks (only sometimes...hardly ever) and i dont eat crisps Smile Embarrassed

thats good... i love crispes..... yum.... i dnt drink fizzy drinks either very abd for ones teeth yuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diet Diary (Page 3)" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dp_p

Date:16 march

After I brush my teeth, I make sure to drink 1.5liters of water and after an hour I take my morning tea. wow that is really gudClap

Morning tea (no sugar in Tea) gud.... what type of tea do u drink?

Breakfast : Idly ?

Lunch: Gobi munchurian and chinese fried rice - ok ....

Snack - tea (no sugar) and 3 crackers ...Clap

Dinner:Vegetable sandwich ... very gud

Water:6-8 glasses a day ... i love you!!! well done i bid u love drinking water....

Exercise:1 mile walk... Clap

Mood:Happy

I am mother of too and vegiterian. I eat everything that is vegiterian.  I don't really see calories etc...I get protein from whole beans and tofu and good nutrition from vegitables. People say I am slim and look young. My main secret is drink lot of water, eat healthy stay healthy and exercise. Avoid processed food/sugars aerated drinks like coke etc... I have a cooking blog where I am posting all healthy recipes.... in one go vegetable, protien and carbohydrates are taken care of Smile for my blog address see below my post.
wow that sounds really great...

overall ... very impressive..Approve .... but i hope you eat lots of protein in place of meat ....

yep water is great i drink lots of it... i jst cant stress the importance of it

dp_p

dp_p

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dp_p

I have a cooking blog where I am posting all healthy recipes.... in one go vegetable, protien and carbohydrates are taken care of Smile for my blog address see below my post.
wow that sounds really great...

overall ... very impressive..Approve .... but i hope you eat lots of protein in place of meat ....

yep water is great i drink lots of it... i jst cant stress the importance of it

Yes, Mesmerized, I eat lot of protein through whole beans/ lentils and tofu/ soy bean.  

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 19 March 2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged
18 March

Breakfast

A bowl of fruit and nut cereal Big smile

Lunch:

A sandwich with rocket leafs, avocado and king prawns (my favourite yum) Big smile

Dinner

4 slices of mushroom and mexican chicken pizza with side salad : lettuce tomatoe cucmber Tongue

friends bday so had a massive peice of chocolate cake, lots of somosas, potatoe wdges, etc
Angry   LOL

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Posted: 23 March 2008 at 1:54am | IP Logged

18 March

Breakfast

A bowl of fruit and nut cereal Big smile very good, what a coincidence Smile

Lunch:

A sandwich with rocket leafs, avocado and king prawns (my favourite yum) Big smile 0 whats rocket leaves?? Embarrassed

Dinner

4 slices of mushroom and mexican chicken pizza with side salad : lettuce tomatoe cucmber Tongue

friends bday so had a massive peice of chocolate cake, lots of somosas, potatoe wdges, etc
Angry   LOL

love chocolate cake, lucky you Big smile
no fruit or water ?? LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top