Health & Fitness

India-Forums

Diet Diary (Page 2)

mesmerized Goldie
mesmerized
mesmerized

Posted: 13 March 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged
12th March

Breakfast: handful of green grapes, a medium banana and a small glaas of yummy milk (semi) Big smile

Lunch: homemade pasta with chunky vegetable sauce and lettuce

Dinner: diced meat and potatoe with rice

Water: again lots Thumbs Up

Snacks: squiggly worm lol LOL (candy) and a bar of chocolate

Exercise very busy day at work really cudnt be bothered Dead ...but did 20 situps

mood: ok... went to bed pretty early...
x-lima96-x Goldie
x-lima96-x
x-lima96-x

Posted: 15 March 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Date:15 march

Breakfast:Bread Tea

Lunch:Rice

Dinner:Rice

Snacks:Coke Crisp Chcolate LOL

Water:4 galsses a day

Exercise:Streches

Mood:Happy
payal_r Goldie
payal_r
payal_r

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mesmerized

12th March

Breakfast: handful of green grapes, a medium banana and a small glaas of yummy milk (semi) Big smile

Exercise very busy day at work really cudnt be bothered Dead ...but did 20 situps

i think that was ok Thumbs Up
payal_r Goldie
payal_r
payal_r

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-lima96-x

Breakfast:Bread Tea

Lunch:Rice.... is that it??

Snacks:Coke Crisp Chcolate LOL

Water:4 galsses a day

Exercise:Streches

My advice would be eat more!! Smile
payal_r Goldie
payal_r
payal_r

Posted: 16 March 2008 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by payal_r

12th March Breakfast: Tea and biscuits <FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff00ff>I see you have included something to eat... that to biscuitLOL.... which is ok occassionally but biscuits are very bad for your heath but as long as you eat it in moderation<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#00ff00> TongueLunch: didnt get to have any- was too busy in school ... <FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff00ff size=2>u missed lunch!!! very disappointed!! young lady make sure u eat lunch LOL... jst have a fruit or something if ur really really busyTongueDinner: Chick peas (curry) and rice- normal LOL Embarrassed - <FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff00ff size=2>thats funni i thought my family were the only pepz who always have curry for dinner... glad to see i was wrongLOL-- good choice of food plenty of protein and carbohydrates ... chick peas are really good for u they are full of fibre as wellSnacks: nuts nuts are good... <FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff00ff size=2>what type of nuts did u have... wlanuts are very good for you... when eaten in moderationBig smileWater: 7 glasses as advised LOL Embarrassed <FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff00ff size=2>well down.. keep this up and u will def notice in change in your hair, sin and glowLOLExercise: 3 times went down the stairs 16 floors (my mum made me go on more time with her) ... <FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff00ff size=2>well thats more exercise then i didLOL... as long as your heart beats faster then usually that will be enough Big smileMood: full of energy, them tired, was happy all day, now sleepy LOL Embarrassed <FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff00ff size=2>goodLOL... i noticed u didnt mention any calcuim intakeConfused.. try to include milk/ cheese/ youghurt into your diet very importnat for growing

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff00ff size=2>overall some areas can be improved... u must be very skinny?Tongueas u hardly eat anything ... but try to include calcium in your diet... and there were no fruits ?LOL

im not that skinny, but ive lost weight, i do drink milk (well normally) Embarrassed and have yougurt sometimes aswell

i dont drink fizzy drinks (only sometimes...hardly ever) and i dont eat crisps Smile Embarrassed
dp_p Senior Member
dp_p
dp_p

Posted: 17 March 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Date:16 march

After I brush my teeth, I make sure to drink 1.5liters of water and after an hour I take my morning tea.

Morning tea (no sugar in Tea)

Breakfast : Idly

Lunch: Gobi munchurian and chinese fried rice

Snack - tea (no sugar) and 3 crackers

Dinner:Vegetable sandwich

Water:6-8 glasses a day

Exercise:1 mile walk

I am mother of too and vegiterian. I eat everything that is vegiterian.  I don't really see calories etc...I get protein from whole beans and tofu and good nutrition from vegitables. People say I am slim and look young. My main secret is drink lot of water, eat healthy stay healthy and exercise. Avoid processed food/sugars aerated drinks like coke etc... I have a cooking blog where I am posting all healthy recipes.... in one go vegetable, protien and carbohydrates are taken care of Smile for my blog address see below my post.

Edited by dp_p - 17 March 2008 at 12:54pm
mesmerized Goldie
mesmerized
mesmerized

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by x-lima96-x

Breakfast:Bread Tea what type of bread did u have? what with?

Lunch:Rice ... rice? did hve any curry to go with thatLOL

Snacks:Coke Crisp Chcolate LOL not very good is itLOL

Water:4 galsses a day this is becoming my idolect of sumfingLOL but remeber try to drink 8 glasses of water

Exercise:Streches  ..good

Mood:Happy ...great

ok your overall eating is poorConfused... (from what i can see) you should try to aviod fizzy drinks... for definete as it is bad full stop

eat more friuts and veg and drink more waterEmbarrassed

farhana xxx

mesmerized Goldie
mesmerized
mesmerized

Posted: 18 March 2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal_r

12th March

i think that was ok Thumbs Up
Hugthnuuu

Go to top