Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged
well well well!Tongue

Welcome Friends to another Health and Fitness Tip of the week, in this news letter you will find all the relevant information and facts about loss or gain of weight.

I'm sure either you or someone you know would like to take upon the challenge of loosing a few kilos maybe this summer? Well, not to worry, here are some interesting tips that I'd like to share with you all, I hope you find them beneficial -
  • Only eat when you feel hungry. That way you rely on your body to regulate itself to a healthy natural weight. You must be very honest with yourself!
  • Keep in mind that a 3500 calorie deficit will result in the loss of one pound. You can use this figure to decide how many calories to cut back each day to result in the weight loss you want to achieve in a certain period of time.
  • Do not eat in front of the television, most people eat more when sitting in front of the TV.
  • Salads are a perfect meal, and you can add little bits of toppings to give you some comfort food, but it mostly consists of good lettuce. Avoid butter lettuce. You can add small chunks of chicken, lite salad dressing, a small bit of cheese, etc. Just make sure you keep the fatty toppings, like cheese, to a bare minimum.
  • Don't go on one of those "fad" diets. Losing too much weight too quickly can lead to health problems. All the weight lost from most fad diets will return soon after you transition off of them.
  • Remember- Protein and carbohydrates contain 4 calories per gram, while fats of all kinds contain 9 calories per gram.

If you would like to share any tips with us, it would be more than appreciated!HugI hope you found the tips useful and if you would like, pls leave us some feedback, we'll look upon what you've got to say and will surely take it into consideration!Smile

We will be back very soon with another newsletter, but till then...

Love, Health and Fitness Development Team

Edited by ~Misha~ - 04 March 2008 at 2:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

921royalshijhufly2meGuardian AngelGracella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "H &F :Tip of the week - Weight Issues" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 10:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Miss.Netherland

IF-Rockerz

Miss.Netherland

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 10:39am | IP Logged
My luck

whatever I eat ...

I don't gain weight ! Big smile
No matter how many cheese & fat and whatever !

But i do care about myself.
I don't have to diet LOLEmbarrassed

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
I am really really skinny. LOL whatever I eat,I don't gain weight. I am so skinny...i am only 80 pounds and my cousin that is in 6th grade is 80 pounds 2. LOL I don't know why i don't gain weight. LOL

xoxo
-Lara Smile

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I guess it's in my genes or something, but no matter what...I don't gain weight neither get fat *thank God* Embarrassed but I'm still weight concious LOL

Edited by fariha17 - 04 March 2008 at 8:28pm

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Great tips Mishu!Clap Clap

well even i'm lucky i guess, i eat so much at times but still don't gain weight..and still people call me weight consicious LOL LOL

Love,
Gracella

iqx1

Groupbie

iqx1

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged
why can't eat in front of the television?

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top