Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Episode 116

Meenakshi refuses for marriage.(i expected this because marriage at this stage is too good to be true)

She does not want to insult 30 people of her family.

she wants to marry before her united family.

Meenu dad leaves.

she asks saravan whether he is sad.He says no.(poor saravan)

They all return in same car.

everybody advice her.

FN setting(no marriage why this setting i don't no)

Saravan is very sad.

Meenakshi gives milk to him(they r testing my patience)

Saravan says he is unlucky.

He cannot have a person who is near to him.

Meenakshi says she can't understand.

He says he can't be alone like this & he wants her.
(i don't know what he meant by that)

Freeze

Ok guys tell me what meenakshi did is right r wrong?

Edited by nallu - 05 March 2008 at 6:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzz_13kalki2007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madurai mar 3-6 Azhagi- villi" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
awwn...they dont' get married Ouch .

Well bravo meenakshi Clap for not being self centered.... itz good that she's aiming to unite the entire family...

Thanks for the update nallu Smile Smile

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
i just think this can only happen in Megaserials inorder 2 drag the story.i guess meenu will left alone after joining the whole family.

i think azhagi & saravanan will get married,chances of murugesan & kamatchi getting closer is possible & ins.pandi will marry saravanan's 1st sister.kamatchi will settle azhagi's sis's financial problems.deivanai & nila's 2nd brother.nila & anbu will be another pair.so kamatchi,lakshmi,veerpandi & murugesan will become samandhis & so they join 1 day or other.somehow all the youngsters will bring duraipandi & meenu into talking terms with their parents.it will end.

Don't u guys agree with me.

if meenu marries saravanan,kamatchi will not agree,ins pandi will shoot saravana & murugesan will kill kamatchi&duraipandi 4 azhagi's state.rest u can imagine.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 3:27am | IP Logged
what kadambari says is also possible Smile

kumarcare

kumarcare

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 4:46am | IP Logged
thanks nallu for the update,
it is expected by every one, though lit bit irritating i expected she woud point out that kamatchi has lot of dreams abt saravanan marriage as he is only son and has lot of affection and etc.....
now it shows meenaksi shelfishness purely.....she wants unite her family not bouthering at al saravanan & her father feeligs.......

bythe way i heard from okut ther is a new guy entry in this serial sooon.

fuzz_13

Groupbie

fuzz_13

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Meenatchi and Sarvanan will not end up married as well...that would be sad Cry

fuzz_13

Groupbie

fuzz_13

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I thought I would help Nallu with the update today because I watched it on Usertube. Please bear with me as this is the first time I am doing an update.

Episode 117

Continuing from yesterday where Saravanan tells Meenatchi that she knows what he wants. Saravanan says that he wants her, and Meenu replies saying that she won't go anywhere she will always be with him. He says what right do you have to stay with me? She says I am your mamma's daughter and he replies saying that I have 4 mamma's daughters out of them which are you? Meenu hesitantly says I am your wife-to-be. So Saravanan asks when is the "to-be" going to happen? Meenu begins to cry and Saravanan says I made the wedding preparations because I did not want to see you crying. She tells him that she fears that they will get separated because they went to the temple to get married but they didn't so maybe God does not want them to be united. She asks him not to leave her under any circumstances because if he does she will die. Saravanan yells saying "do you think I will leave you" and says "I want to live with you and what we want will happen, not to worry and go to sleep." Meenu asks him to sleep in the room because she is scared and he hesitantly agrees to do so.

Meenu and Saravanan on opposite sides, Meenu is crying holding the thali in her hand and remembers a flashback.

Flashback: Meenu is folding clothes and Azhagi calls her. Meenu answers and she is silent on the line. Azhagi says did Kamatchi athai come and throw a bomb shell about how me and Saravanan are going to get engaged? She tells Meenu that she won't let it happen because she has understood Meenu (she says it in a very sly way) and that she will use the engagement as a place to reveal that Meenu and Saravanan like each other. She asks Meenu to make a promise to her to send Saravanan to the engagement. She says she needs Saravanan at the engagement to stand up against the village, so Meenu promises to send Saravanan. Kamatchi asks Azhagi what happened and she says Saravanan will come because Meenu will definately send Saravanan and Meenu still thinks Azhagi is innocent, but she (Azhagi) knows Meenu is not innocent anymore. She says Meenu's good time has ended now. [I officially hate Azhagi now! Angry ]

Saravanan asks his friends what is happening at his house. They tell him that your family's relatives are getting ready to come to the engagement in truck loads. They devise different plots on how to cancel the engagement like putting medicine in the food to make people to go the hospital, etc. The friends say now its up to Saravanan to stand firm in his decision because Meenu is going to send him to the engagement as per Azhagi's request. The friends to run away and leave a letter saying that does not agree to the engagement and then they will take an old shirt of Saravanan's and put it on a dead body and say Saravanan has left the earth for good. Vandu says he will do the direction of the movie.

Funny scene continues about how to write a letter saying he is running away. They try to decide what to write in the letter. They ask Saravanan to start writing the letter and he writes what they say "no one should talk" and "I am going to hack you" then "tear up the letter". The friends tear the letter up and yell at Saravanan and say to write the letter now.

Freeze

Looks like Saravanan and Meenu won't get married especially with Azhagi plotting against them. Looks like Azhagi has some plan up her sleeve to make Saravanan marry her... I am soo sad Cry

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
fuzz that is fantastic update yaar Clap Clap

thanks a lot,so sweet of u Wink

don't worry saravan will come out with some plan to stop azhagi like he did last time as he loves meenakshi so much.

Edited by nallu - 04 March 2008 at 6:37pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top