Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~globetrotter~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
^What? No ROFLYAO for my previous post?! πŸ˜’ Tch. Tch. Never mind, add two more rounds of the 🀣 to your routine now. That should make everything right.
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ~globetrotter~

Thanks to everyone for their loud laughter. *picking Gauri from the floor* There, there, you can stop ROFL-ing now.
*blushing beetroot with embarrasment*
GT will henceforth keep her armpits and other body parts out of her dramatic outbursts to posts read before she has had her morning coffee. ☺️

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks.  but u did have me roflmao thereπŸ˜†

PiyaBawri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Darn it! Why do I always show up late for these things? *looking around bug eyed*
What'd'I miss? What'd'I miss?

Okay, I just HAVE to pitch in.

1. Aah, the mothballs. Because the moths in hamara Hindustan, like the desis themselves are so very persistent and hard working, unlike the moths here in Amreeka who dont even put in an effort. Thus, the extra strong scented mothballs. Dichlorobenzene plus plus.
2. No, silly, we dont use them for regular wear. *gasp* Do you?! If so, stop. I know we desis inspire hygiene every where we go, but seriously there is a right way to do these things and a wrong way. And spritzing moth ball powder on your daily wear is the wrrrrong way.
3. Aaah, the tongue scraper. The secret to my minty fresh breath. *sticking my mouth in everyone's face* See here, smell. No smell. *sticking a random non-desi dude's mouth in everyone's face* Now see here. Smell. Eww. That's my point.
4. And no, just because we'all eat curry doesnt mean we'all smell like curry. I just know that's coming next. See here *sticking my armpits in everyone's face* Smell me. Smell that juicy fruity smell? And I didnt even eat any fruits today. See, no correlation.

Ohoho. Dont be shy, okay. Plis to ask more qweshuns. We clarify everything.

🀣

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Darn it! Why do I always show up late for these things? *looking around bug eyed*

1. Aah, the mothballs. Because the moths in hamara Hindustan, like the desis themselves are so very persistent and hard working, unlike the moths here in Amreeka who dont even put in an effort. Thus, the extra strong scented mothballs. Dichlorobenzene plus plus.
2. No, silly, we dont use them for regular wear. *gasp* Do you?! If so, stop. I know we desis inspire hygiene every where we go, but seriously there is a right way to do these things and a wrong way. And spritzing moth ball powder on your daily wear is the wrrrrong way.
3. Aaah, the tongue scraper. The secret to my minty fresh breath. *sticking my mouth in everyone's face* See here, smell. No smell. *sticking a random non-desi dude's mouth in everyone's face* Now see here. Smell. Eww. That's my point.
4. And no, just because we'all eat curry doesnt mean we'all smell like curry. I just know that's coming next. See here *sticking my armpits in everyone's face* Smell me. Smell that juicy fruity smell? And I didnt even eat any fruits today. See, no correlation.

GT, I am so glad that curiosity got the better of me and I came to check why this thread had reached 5 pages considering the rather stuffy title! I almost dropped my laptop laughing! πŸ˜ƒ

~globetrotter~ thumbnail
^LOL. Glad you both had a good laugh. πŸ˜ƒ
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Soory to be a total party pooper....but I HATE mothballs too!!!!

Quite apart from the fact they are harmful to children and especially anyone who has G6PD deficiency (which a lot of people from Africa and Asian subcontinent do)

they absolutely stink to high heaven!
In this day and age when there are so many other things to protect your clothes from damp/mildew/moth eating, as effective as they are is as antisocial and smelly mothballs are.

For me - they epitomise all that is desi, less so the garlic etc.

I hate them so will promote the cause to do away with them! πŸ˜†

Having said that - love the tonge scraper!!!!

buckets and buckets of ....

😑 M 😑
Ritika2025 thumbnail

🀣

That was amazing....Thanks for that...I needed a good laugh after today's exam

Edited by Ritika2025 - 16 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🀣You sure pitched in some Humor bombs here...🀣