Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsAckles

Yeah I hang out at "international students from India's moth balls appreciation club" thats where i smelt the smell

*rolleyes*

I am talking about random desis who give a great big moth ball smell sneak attack when they walk past me, i thought i made that clear on my first post and i didn't say every single desi person smelt that way...

also since it wasn't just one person i just wanted to know what was up with that..

also i didn't start us vs them, it was the person who brought up tongue scraper, blackheads puller or whatever diff kinds of gadgets there are

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† yeah...whatever *rolling eyes* 

may be "that person", who happens to have an id here, also used ur thread to get answer to her question....the scrap wala question๐Ÿ˜‰  what's the big deal yaar๐Ÿ˜†

okie, since u did get ur anwer about why moth balls are used and u don't seem to be too  happy with it......lemme suggest a remedie then...stop smelling people...ermmm.....i mean keep ur distance if it is such a big problem for u๐Ÿ˜Š.  don't know what else to say๐Ÿ˜†

chatbuster thumbnail

i know what moth balls are used for, thanks for reiterating.. i just don't understand why they are used for day to day wear?

pehle aise bolna thha na. wld have given a more satisfactory answer then๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

It was a simple comment, no need to get so worked up

lol. never. but it sure looked like those moth balls had u worked up ๐Ÿ˜‰

btw, what's with this? your comments are simple. others are not?

and start a "us" vs "them" convo thank you

u started it yourself by framing it in a way as if it looked like a peculiar desi thing. so u have only urself to thank. there!๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by chatbuster - 16 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry must have been me. I was into huffing dichlorobenzene, then the professors introduced me to sharpies.

Btw what is up with the vampire slayers carrying garlic around?

Oh and I just had to ask - are you one of them Wincest people?
Yeah I love all three Winchester boys *drool*

and I write fanfics at Wincest fan club ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wtf scrapers? oh thanks for talking about your cultural superiority but dentists always talk about brushing the tongue as well.. yeah we don't have special gadgets..

It was a simple comment no need to get so worked up and turn this into a cultural debate...๐Ÿ˜›
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raksha.l

Oh I tell you its still better than not scraping the tounge every day and torturing the people around with their bad breath...I was kind of taken aback when I first got to know that the non desi people have no concept of scraping the tounge and most of the time they make do with just a mouth wash...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I still use the ulliya and most of my cuz from india have stopped using the ulliya and to tell you that their breath is horrible๐Ÿคข
Antlers thumbnail
Oh one more thing. I don't care what people say about eating garlic. I love it. I cannot eat indian food without those spices.. but I'm always clean too. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
~globetrotter~ thumbnail
Darn it! Why do I always show up late for these things? *looking around bug eyed*
What'd'I miss? What'd'I miss?

Okay, I just HAVE to pitch in.

1. Aah, the mothballs. Because the moths in hamara Hindustan, like the desis themselves are so very persistent and hard working, unlike the moths here in Amreeka who dont even put in an effort. Thus, the extra strong scented mothballs. Dichlorobenzene plus plus.
2. No, silly, we dont use them for regular wear. *gasp* Do you?! If so, stop. I know we desis inspire hygiene every where we go, but seriously there is a right way to do these things and a wrong way. And spritzing moth ball powder on your daily wear is the wrrrrong way.
3. Aaah, the tongue scraper. The secret to my minty fresh breath. *sticking my mouth in everyone's face* See here, smell. No smell. *sticking a random non-desi dude's mouth in everyone's face* Now see here. Smell. Eww. That's my point.
4. And no, just because we'all eat curry doesnt mean we'all smell like curry. I just know that's coming next. See here *sticking my armpits in everyone's face* Smell me. Smell that juicy fruity smell? And I didnt even eat any fruits today. See, no correlation.

Ohoho. Dont be shy, okay. Plis to ask more qweshuns. We clarify everything.

Antlers thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~globetrotter~

Darn it! Why do I always show up late for these things? *looking around bug eyed*

1. Aah, the mothballs. Because the moths in hamara Hindustan, like the desis themselves are so very persistent and hard working, unlike the moths here in Amreeka who dont even put in an effort. Thus, the extra strong scented mothballs. Dichlorobenzene plus plus.
2. No, silly, we dont use them for regular wear. *gasp* Do you?! If so, stop. I know we desis inspire hygiene every where we go, but seriously there is a right way to do these things and a wrong way. And spritzing moth ball powder on your daily wear is the wrrrrong way.
3. Aaah, the tongue scraper. The secret to my minty fresh breath. *sticking my mouth in everyone's face* See here, smell. No smell. *sticking a random non-desi dude's mouth in everyone's face* Now see here. Smell. Eww. That's my point.
4. And no, just because we'all eat curry doesnt mean we'all smell like curry. I just know that's coming next. See here *sticking my armpits in everyone's face* Smell me. Smell that juicy fruity smell? And I didnt even eat any fruits today. See, no correlation.

๐Ÿคฃbrilliant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

LOL In RED. Im sure the person just wanted to attack Desi's. I have yet to see a desi using Moth balls๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Theatre - 16 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ~globetrotter~

LMAO! This has to be the most brilliant piece I have read on the forum for a long time. Why it inspired me to go scrape my tongue!!!!Did you know if you drink a lot of salt water you smell like the sea?