Fav Scenes from last episode.

Posted: 18 years ago

in this thread each one of us will sahre his/her fav scenes from latest or last one/two episodes of special squad...

so lets begin.

😊

Okay let me begin ...

i'll begin from the po*nographic cd spisode...

1) the scene where neha come and aks aryan - kya mein sudhansu ke type ki hoon?

( she plans to go to the sex hungry man faking that she is an aspiring actress interested for part time income to be able to trap this guy).

and the way aryan exclaims - kya?

the he says - chup karo aur wapas jao...

that he cares for neha was so beautifully and convincingly shown...so real..no drama...and his frenship and concern for neha in particualr and women/victims in general was presented...

i always want to see his human and personal side..with his inner feelings, that glues me to him truly, tough outside and soft inside.thats the essence of the char.

2) second scene i liked is when deepika tells him the about what the mamta's ( the victim who commited suicide after veing raped)post mortem report reveals.

aryan comes to dipika and asks - so?

she says cause of death is drowning only but ...
she was raped..her voice softens a bit

and the way he expresses both astonishment and sorrow is very good, not a word and he leavs immediately. its also shows how a man can sometimes respond to a woman's problem more than a woman, dipika cares for mamta, but as a client, he like she belonged to him somewhere.

3) now to the naughty part...not only is aryan a gem of a person but also he's hotttt, even without explicit scenes

so when they are discussing this case and neha says to aryan that since he was cunning enuf to have shoot the scenes whr gals are themselves shown to be wanting intimacy( its in movie only but sudhansu rapes them in real and produces thsi evidence that they did the po*n movie for money willingly)  what can be done next?

aryan says three things are clear  abt himanshu

1) khubsaurat ladkiyan uske kamjori hain( pretty gals are his weakness).
2)  Sex ke liye woh kisi bhi had tak gir sakta hai...he can stoop to any level for sex.

3) shala bahat dramebaz hai...adept at faking things

i dont like slangs like sala but surprisingly it suits him and the soul of the scens sometimes and for the first time only i heard him talking about something so private...especially the word "sex" drom his mouth. treat for the ears no doubt..he seemes sexy though he was shown disturbed over things.

4) when aryan rings up mamata sinde. the victims mother and he was deeply worried and concerned abt them enuf to ask her to take care of her and her hubby...and that he'd keep his promise of making justice to mamata -

mrs sinde ap apna aur mr sinde ka khayal rakhiyega...mein apna wada nibhaunga.

ihe is caring usually but shows it  mainly when he meets the victim's near ones for the first time or in his office, but calling someone and consoling them heartily was new .

he seemed dearer to em when he sits below the wheel chair of mr shinde and holds his helpless hands like a source of support, but unlike other proffesionals he doesnt do it detachedly but like just one among them...

he looked like a loving and nice son to the elderly couple then.

next , i'll post my fav scenes for saloni murder case , ththe last show where s.s was framed by desai, the criminal.

plz put ur fav scenes too..telling a bit abt why u liked them..

most of the scenes wud be for aryan  ,or he in relation to others i know.

Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 18 years ago
aryan is brilliant!! he breathes life into all his scenes. Other than the physical fighting scenes, which look fake; i like him in all the scenes.
i like when dipika shouts at him to close the door and he leaves it open !!! 😆 😆 😆

and then the po*nography episode at the end when he says
" dipika u are rite !!!
i have to change "
and while going out he says
" i will change my dress " 😆 😆 😆
I just love him when he calls the bad guys Beta. He just throws maturity in their face. He is just 25 and sounds 30+. Man he is HOT HOT HOT.
I liked the beginning of the episode when Deepika came into the office and drained Aryan's cup of coffee into the dustbin without him realising it...he picked up the empty cup and realised that Deepika had thrown the coffee away...then Deepika said: "Aryan itni coffee mat piya karo (don't drink so much coffee), it's not good for you..."
Aryan replied: "to main apna samaan bandhoon?"( so, should i pack my bags?)
when Deepika gave him a confused look, he said- "nahin, wo tum subah subah mujhse itni sweetly baat kar rahi ho, mere health ke bare main fikar kar rahi ho, to mujhe lag raha hai ki aaj wo din hai jab tum mijhe Special Squad se bahar nikal dogi...(no, i mean, you're talking so sweetly to me this morning and even worrying about my health, so now i'm beginnng to think that today is the day when you'll finally chuck me out of Special Squad) but Deepika, i'll really miss you..."
and then, Deepika stormed out and returned with two mugs of Coffee! she banged them down on the table and said- "itna kafi hai?!" (is this enough?!) and Aryan said yes...
but the best bit came after that, when Deepika was returning to her table, and Aryan called after her - "isme cheeni kam hai..." (this one's got too little sugar...) !!!!!lol!!!
loved it!!!

wow yes yaar, their scenes are so beautiful na, even without showing anything.
mannnn
why doesnt starone come in uae
these aryan-deepika scenes seem so beautiful
feel really sorry 4 u whimsical_soul. u must be missin star one shows and ss. dont worry,we'll keep u posted on everything thats happenin.
My fav scene(and the hateful) is the last scene of SS in which they showed a glimpse of everybody in SS and Aryan's sweet memories with them 😭 .