Non Sun TV Serials

KKK Mar 3 - 6 : Bala - Rag friends...but? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
thanks aisha

so pachai's dad found out Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KKK Mar 3 - 6 : Bala - Rag friends...but? (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ginny007

ginny007

Posted: 06 March 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Thanks aisha..Actually y were they advertising for SRM college..are they some sponsors?it was so boring to watch that..

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 06 March 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Thx Aisha for the lovely updates. I hope Bala does reunit with Rags.

Patchi's dad how did he find out abt his love to Raghavi.

utopique

utopique

Posted: 06 March 2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha_pooja

Thx Aisha for the lovely updates. I hope Bala does reunit with Rags.

Patchi's dad how did he find out abt his love to Raghavi.

Yeah, i too had that question .. and why is it important now?? they are not helping pachai's cause...

utopique

utopique

Posted: 06 March 2008 at 7:02am | IP Logged
thanks aisha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 06 March 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
KKK is full of twists and emotional scenes now days...todays cliffhanger was such a shocking one...good and bad on the same time Ouch

Thanks Aisha for the updates Big smile

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 06 March 2008 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
update of y'day:

Pachai's dad & pachai is with Gabriel Sir.He is telling murugan that this is school not his home 2 beat pachai.He is advising Murugan that pachai has only few months left 4 his exams,so he shudn't treat him like a accused.pachai breaks down by saying murugan is not talking 2 him 4 which murugan says he can't give him the same affection he used 2 give him b4.so gabriel says 2 murugan that Pachai will stay in his house with him till Final Exams.Murugan is saying he is not worth 2 be given such importance but gs ignores his words.

Bala is at home studying while his brother prepare chocolate drink.bala is enquiring about that & his bro says it is a new chocolate drink which he shud also take 2 improve his studies.bala & his bro running 2 beat each other while his father bumps in & question him y he is here without school.he says bro is unwell & his dad start scolding him & ask him what he is planning 2 do after 12th.bala says medicine,sidha,homeo,agri& a list.his father scold him & asked him 2 visit SRM engineering next day & ask him 2 get details.he goes 2 SRM with Pandi.Both of them go around & get prospectus.Pandi is asusual enjoys SRM's canteen & bala joins him after he gets prospectus.

Bala is luking at both pandi & pachai & says both of u luk confident while Pandi interupts & says i know i will not get thru,pachai will always get gud marks but u'r like madhil mela poonai,u'll fall down & get hurt badly.Gabriel enters & he says he doesn't have answer sheets with him now.Pandi is happy & relieved.gs says but i have all u'r marks in hand.pandi is shocked while gs says he forgot his cane.pandi thank god & says 2 bala god exists while bala sees puli with cane entering theri class & accept with pandi that god exists.pandi is telling puli 2 go back while he enters & give Gs his can which he forgot in their class.he read the marks,rishi is ok,bala has 2 improve,vinith,pandi fails & get his cane treatment.Gs announces i have 1 very gud score & 1 dissapointing score & informs Ragavi got a very bad score for the past few exams & she shud improve.she is sad & bala & everybody luks at her.Gs then announces Pachai's score & he scored above 190/200 in all subjects & 200/200 in Maths.Everybody is happy 4 pachai & applauds.Murugan enters the class with some circular & while he leaves Gs says welldone Pachai,u shud keep going with the same scores & murugesan luks at pachai & leaves.

I hope u guys like it.give me u'r suggestions.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 06 March 2008 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
oh aisha,i'm sorry i didn't notice u'r msg,so i just gave an update 4 y'day & about 2 start 2day's update but u've given both the updates.u can remove my update aisha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top