KKK Mar 3 - 6 : Bala - Rag friends...but? - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
Thx Aisha for the lovely updates. I hope Bala does reunit with Rags.

Patchi's dad how did he find out abt his love to Raghavi.
Originally posted by usha_pooja

Thx Aisha for the lovely updates. I hope Bala does reunit with Rags.

Patchi's dad how did he find out abt his love to Raghavi.

Yeah, i too had that question .. and why is it important now?? they are not helping pachai's cause...
KKK is full of twists and emotional scenes now days...todays cliffhanger was such a shocking one...good and bad on the same time

Thanks Aisha for the updates 😃
update of y'day:

Pachai's dad & pachai is with Gabriel Sir.He is telling murugan that this is school not his home 2 beat pachai.He is advising Murugan that pachai has only few months left 4 his exams,so he shudn't treat him like a accused.pachai breaks down by saying murugan is not talking 2 him 4 which murugan says he can't give him the same affection he used 2 give him b4.so gabriel says 2 murugan that Pachai will stay in his house with him till Final Exams.Murugan is saying he is not worth 2 be given such importance but gs ignores his words.

Bala is at home studying while his brother prepare chocolate drink.bala is enquiring about that & his bro says it is a new chocolate drink which he shud also take 2 improve his studies.bala & his bro running 2 beat each other while his father bumps in & question him y he is here without school.he says bro is unwell & his dad start scolding him & ask him what he is planning 2 do after 12th.bala says medicine,sidha,homeo,agri& a list.his father scold him & asked him 2 visit SRM engineering next day & ask him 2 get details.he goes 2 SRM with Pandi.Both of them go around & get prospectus.Pandi is asusual enjoys SRM's canteen & bala joins him after he gets prospectus.

Bala is luking at both pandi & pachai & says both of u luk confident while Pandi interupts & says i know i will not get thru,pachai will always get gud marks but u'r like madhil mela poonai,u'll fall down & get hurt badly.Gabriel enters & he says he doesn't have answer sheets with him now.Pandi is happy & relieved.gs says but i have all u'r marks in hand.pandi is shocked while gs says he forgot his cane.pandi thank god & says 2 bala god exists while bala sees puli with cane entering theri class & accept with pandi that god exists.pandi is telling puli 2 go back while he enters & give Gs his can which he forgot in their class.he read the marks,rishi is ok,bala has 2 improve,vinith,pandi fails & get his cane treatment.Gs announces i have 1 very gud score & 1 dissapointing score & informs Ragavi got a very bad score for the past few exams & she shud improve.she is sad & bala & everybody luks at her.Gs then announces Pachai's score & he scored above 190/200 in all subjects & 200/200 in Maths.Everybody is happy 4 pachai & applauds.Murugan enters the class with some circular & while he leaves Gs says welldone Pachai,u shud keep going with the same scores & murugesan luks at pachai & leaves.

I hope u guys like it.give me u'r suggestions.

oh aisha,i'm sorry i didn't notice u'r msg,so i just gave an update 4 y'day & about 2 start 2day's update but u've given both the updates.u can remove my update aisha.

Originally posted by kadhambari

oh aisha,i'm sorry i didn't notice u'r msg,so i just gave an update 4 y'day & about 2 start 2day's update but u've given both the updates.u can remove my update aisha.

No worries Kadhambari...I really appreciate it....infact i'll add yours along with mine.....and can I ask you for a favor Kadhambari....I'll be a bit busy for the next two weeks with my seminar presentaiton and may not be able to do the update for all 8 days, hence I was wondering if you could help me out with the updates for some of the days....

Thanks for the update Aish and Kadhambari 😃

If Bala want Rags to choose then Rags should turn the coin..he too should choose between Rags and priya 😉

Looks like Priya will dump Bala and go back to Vineeth 🤔

Its unfair to choose between friends
thanks for the updates aisha & kadhambari. 👏 👏

it has come to starting place itself- vineth or bala?? 😆 😆
thx Aish and Kadhambari for the lovely updates. Its a shame on Rags she should stay away from both of them.