Balaji bares its teeth-Aaditi(Heer)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Balaji bares its teeth

Ekta Kapoor is keen that actors of her show look good. Recently she instructed Additi Gupta aka Heer of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil to straighten her set of teeth

Vickey Lalwani

Additi Gupta

Smile please, Additi. Actually, no. Wait a second. Don't smile. Ekta has instructed the lead girl of her new show, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Additi Gupta, to straighten her teeth so that she can have a perfect smile. Additi's teeth are a little uneven.

Says a source, "Ekta naturally finds Additi beautiful but she wants her to look better. Hence, she told Additi to get her teeth straightened. Additi's teeth are uneven and crooked."

When contacted, Additi confirms that she has been given such a directive. "I was anyway planning to get this repair job done in the next few days. I am aware that a few of my teeth in the lower front are crooked. If the repair job is done, I will have a much better smile." Additi added that she would be visiting a dental surgeon for the same in the next few days.

Ekta Kapoor

Not so long ago, Ekta consulted numerologist Sanjay B Jumaani to ensure that this show becomes an immediate success. He in turn told Additi to add and extra 'D' to her name. Does D stand for 'dental', Additi?

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil has replaced Kasautii Zindagi Kay on Star Plus from March 3. The show is set in a traditional Punjabi family. The story revolves around a promise made by two friends and how the consequences of this pact affect the lives of their children. It's certainly affected Additi, but grin and bear it, babes! It's only for the better says Balaji…

mumbai news
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article& amp;sectid=12&contentid=20080304200803040314375183bf11c5

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzikhushix-Preeti-SaaraDONBul3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Balaji bares its teeth-Aaditi(Heer)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zhasan

IF-Dazzler

Zhasan

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Humm... lolz Wink but good for her look nice though.

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Ooh; I was just reading this article on the site...

At least it's a mutual decision and I'm sure she'll have a gorgeous smile after this!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sofia_premeermyluv_harshad

natasshafan

IF-Rockerz

natasshafan

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
ok...why's the media after Additi and Ekta on this topic?! Confused There have been numerous articles of the same topic... LOL Sanjeeda had a tooth surgery on Ekta's request too but they didn't stretch it THIS much LOL Anyways, I think Aditi looks much better with the surgery... Embarrassed

amz1990

IF-Sizzlerz

amz1990

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article ...i should have my teeth done aswell Confused LOL

*~R~*

*~R~*

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Shud i get mine tooLOLLOL

Jyotix

IF-Rockerz

Jyotix

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

this is old article, we should close it

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 21 August 2009 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Pls do not bring old topics to the main page.

Topic Closed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top