Posted: 18 years ago
I just saw Thursday's episode and was in tears😭😭...especially at the end😭😭....I wasn't crying 'cuz I felt bad for Jassi....I was crying 'cuz the situation was pathetic😭...and b/c of Armu😭....and *sniff sniff*....their Love!!!😭.....it was so depressing guys!!!  I hate T_D and Khatyaal!!!  The stupid turd!!!.....Burger Brains!!!!!  Jerks!!!  Uff!!!  I hate them so much!!!!😡....Those @#$^$$%!!@##*&%%^&(*&!!!!!  Man!!!  Even cursing them doesn't make me feel any better!!!...Woe is the JJKN that we used to know, love, and relate to!!!😭
I am just tired of this rona dhona yaar. I hope some good comes out of it. I want to see Armaan & Jassi together.
That is what I'm waiting for too Di....notice how I didn't say "hope"...what does that word mean again?? 😕 😕 ....oh nevermind...my brain needs rest...I'm gonna go and crash....it's 1:40 am and I'm sleepy from an early college class.....talk to u later Sharila Di. 😉 Take care.

lots of love,

Abs 😊
YES IT WAS VERY...PAINFUL...CANT EXPLAIN...!!

My heart ached with pain and sorrow! 😭

I SWORE I WOULDN'T WATCH JJKN, But Apoorva's charm pulls me back!!!

I am dying a slow painful death!!😭

Armaan is getting the punishment for Loving Jassi 😆
Thank god i Love CJ. 😃

Originally posted by Aabha

I just saw Thursday's episode and was in tears😭😭...especially at the end😭😭....I wasn't crying 'cuz I felt bad for Jassi....I was crying 'cuz the situation was pathetic😭...and b/c of Armu😭....and *sniff sniff*....their Love!!!😭.....it was so depressing guys!!!  I hate T_D and Khatyaal!!!  The stupid turd!!!.....Burger Brains!!!!!  Jerks!!!  Uff!!!  I hate them so much!!!!😡....Those @#$^$$%!!@##*&%%^&(*&!!!!!  Man!!!  Even cursing them doesn't make me feel any better!!!...Woe is the JJKN that we used to know, love, and relate to!!!😭

Cool down abha........its ok. By now you should be used to all this. Isn't it????

Originally posted by Aabha

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU AABHA!! IT WAS SO PAINFUL!!😭😭

Too much rona dhona.Reminds one of that Jagjit Ghazal:
Aap kahte the ki Rone se naa badlaenge nasib
Aap ki is baat ne umra bhar rone na diya
-------
Varnna kya baat thi ki kisi baat ne rone na diya
I didn't get to watch it 😭 due to my early sleep from now on! :(