Debate Mansion

MOTW - A treat from the new Mod (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 24

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Please koi tippani deejiye. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MOTW - A treat from the new Mod (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
OuchCryOuchDeepak, what kind of video was that...Angry..I only watched half of it and stopped..CryDead...I hate these horror videos..I fail to comprehend why  people purposefully want to get disturbed with these silly horror movies...

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by raksha.l

OuchCryOuchDeepak, what kind of video was that...Angry..I only watched half of it and stopped..CryDead...I hate these horror videos..I fail to comprehend why  people purposefully want to get disturbed with these silly horror movies...

Rakshu Hug I am with you on the horro videos or movies Embarrassed.  AlLthough I want to the "Tippani" from Anshu. 

Knowing Deepak  I bet this  video has some hillarious answer  ROFL 

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by raksha.l

Rakshu Hug I am with you on the horro videos or movies Embarrassed.  AlLthough I want to the "Tippani" from Anshu. 

Knowing Deepak  I bet this  video has some hillarious answer  ROFL 

HugI am so glad you are with me on this DBjaan...My brother, sister and my cousins never understand why I keep away from horror movies...Ouch

Yep, even I ventured into playing the video only because it was by Deepak...But failed to see the humor part of it in the first half that I was able to last..
OuchConfusedLOL

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Australian team ki aaj ki raat WinkLOL

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Australian team ki aaj ki raat WinkLOL

You bet..LOL...But why did Deepak have to post this here and make me also join the AussiesAngryCry

Waise, where is this Anshu???

season915

Goldie

season915

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Raj Bhaisaab!
Congratulations for getting a promotion!!Clap
And all the very best for this DOTW!Evil SmileLOL
I see that you have been buried with tasks already.Embarrassed
So,  am just going to grab some popcorn and enjoy this show! Zarur padi to SJB, CKY, Gauri sab ka haath bataane aa jayenge!Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

Enjoy!! Smile

season915

Goldie

season915

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

Chalo meri pehli prashnaavali...

What IF scenarios....

Agar SJB IrfuKiYaar hoti to kisko aur kaise clean bowled karti?
Agar Gauri Hayden ki maata hoti to Ishant ke saath boxing bout mein wo Hayden ki kya madad karti?
Season915 ko agar Sreesanth ka gaal mil jaaye to wo uska kya karegi?
Agar Pattharghoda (Rockstallion) Harbhajan ki mummy hoti to uskey Symonds ko "Teri Maa Ki....I mean Monkey" bolne pe Moral Science ka kaun sa chapter padhati?
Agar Agarkar ke bad bowling pe DB ko gussa aata to kis jaanwar ke saath uski shaadi kara deti aur kyon?
Tendulkar ke 117 posts dekh ke match referee Raj10000 usko kaun si dhaara ke antargat kaun sa dand deta?

Hello Manish Ji!Smile
Aapke prashna dekhkar hamari yaadein ekdam tazaa ho gayi. I hope all is well with you.Big smile
@bold: I am moving away from Sreesanth. I am going back to the GOD now, namely Sachin R Tendulkar. BlushingEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top