Debate Mansion

MOTW - A treat from the new Mod (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 24

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by raksha.l

ROFL

My God what a laugh riot was that Awards function...I am ROTFL right now...You are too much Anshu...My God I hope SJB didn't get hurt with the way I snubbed her...ROFLROFLROFL..But this Gauri seems like the brat of the pack...LOLLOLLOL

I was too busy with biryani and fur scarfs ROFLROFL
Great job and keep it up!Clap

Raksha....

I am baaaaaaaaaaaak! Big smile 

Raj! All I have to say is:

For some reason, I can't see the pics, but awesome response to both my questions

Thank You!! Thank You!!... for pics see this search page...I prnt scrn from here...http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=funny+ans wers&um=1&ie=UTF-8

who is in the new siggy... kinna of scary..LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MOTW - A treat from the new Mod (Page 23)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anon

Originally posted by raj5000

anon (saira): Wins the always makes sense award#1 Trophy#1 Trophy for writing sensible posts with backing explaination.

*bows* Thanks soo muchLOL

Wearing white evening gown3D Prom Queen with bag carrying her superwoman suit. Seeing her big bag Souro couldn't resist asking are you travelling to space after the awards, grrr no am gonna pack yaa in this and ship to US then u can watch football with RajROTFL

lolssssssss omg goood one, u kno me too well, tht reply wuld comeLOL..yeh fotball rulez..ooops soccer LOL

Raj - Wins the timepass award#1 Trophy. Dressed in black trouser, pink shirt and black over coat...hears. Anon saying pink shirtROTFL...turns back and says it's not what u think ...blame the alice in wonderland designer..closes his button of over coat to hide the shirt and sits in front of rutu and rocksy...

ROTFLROTFLI like pink shirts. suits guys ROTFL hehe u can open the buttons.LOL I wont lolssWink

.Rocsky and Rutu are lols ...seeing this Anon in a micro second changes to her superwoman outfit and starts circling in the audotirum..while watching the function..Souro is I knew the bag had magic..ROTFL.

.Raj simply seeing flying Anon is hayway and stand in a safe corner.

ROTFLROTFLROTFLOMGGGG..Wht u done to meEmbarrassed

grr never wuld i do that LOL u cant stand i safe corer, id come n get yaaa tooo,  yah bag has jadoo in it. Embarrassed

Yeah superwoman the proof is here.

Thanks my batch where did u get that from u....ali baba ...LOLLOL glad u had fun.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Where is the MOTW???

monstor attitude smilie face monster in green

Hailaaa.. when did u clicked that pic LOL... very much here yaar... where is the world LOL

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Morning_Dew

I am laughing like anything .........Raj you are too much LOL LOL LOL

Lolss.. thanks Dewey...

@Anon - LOLLOL am here chillin...lolss no yaa was tied up...orelse me running away form motw..if.....lolss sawal hi nahi uthtaaaaa...EmbarrassedLOL

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Where is the MOTW???

Hailaaa.. when did u clicked that pic LOL... very much here yaar... where is the world LOL

Mere jaasooson ko bheja tha tumharey peechey - secret foto liya tumhara after you saw my new siggy!!! LOLLOL

Mera ek question baaki hai! Big smile

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Where is the MOTW???

Mere jaasooson ko bheja tha tumharey peechey - secret foto liya tumhara after you saw my new siggy!!! LOLLOL

Mera ek question baaki hai! Big smile

LOLLOL  I swear who is she anyways.... haan I know cricket wala after winning the series I thought in alll fun and enjoyment ...can be skipped...LOLLOL nahi kyaa.. will work on itt.... to much decisions to make in the selection process reason taking time and waiting for Venky to send me list of 16 probables LOL

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
How come I missed THIS??? and all the fun.. Angry

Somebody could've PMed me...
Cry

it looks like I am outa sight so outamind.. Ouch

Anyway...Anshu Man....the supermod....Great going...I am still half way through the thread and already ROFL...

good going bud...lage raho!!! Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top