MOTW - A treat from the new Mod - Page 19

Posted: 16 years ago

hey Raj, what an absolutely hilarious motw i missed yaar 😭 u did fabulous. phattey chak diye tum ney boss πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i'm still 🀣 on my dialogue at award funct....ey hero, chal baith ja 🀣 ab itney din baad check kiya hai, if i start quoting every response, u'll beat me up for spamming πŸ˜†

thanks for being such a wonderful sport and motw. really enjoyed all ur responses boss πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

waisey woh makkhee ka fotu bolkul match ker key laye thhey tum meri av seyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Gauri_3 - 16 years ago
How come I missed THIS??? and all the fun.. 😑

Somebody could've PMed me...
😭

it looks like I am outa sight so outamind..

Anyway...Anshu Man....the supermod....Great going...I am still half way through the thread and already ROFL...

good going bud...lage raho!!! πŸ‘
Originally posted by raj5000

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I swear who is she anyways.... haan I know cricket wala after winning the series I thought in alll fun and enjoyment ...can be skipped...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nahi kyaa.. will work on itt.... to much decisions to make in the selection process reason taking time and waiting for Venky to send me list of 16 probables πŸ˜†

Lagta hai hockey team select kar rahey ho πŸ˜†

Thanks SO MUCH! ! Gaur's and Ashu... maazzaaa aii gayooo kewl..shoot this week was badd ..plus long flu get attracted to me making it worse...

SJB - Sorry for delay...here is the pending task...couldn't get must thoughts but whatever came to mind...hopefully a okay read..no offy to anyone... and cheers to other mbrs in the crowd...wathcing the match...

DMers ki cricket team banao. Openers, W/K, batsmen, bowlers, captain - allocate the roles. Who will be the coach and who will be the manager? Then write a commentary on the last 5 overs of a match they are on the verge of losing. Must contain the folowing words - Rani, belan, love, debate, PM (private message, not Manmohan Singh).

See our Batsmen, mean looking, grr they will eat up the opposition.

LH(Bt)

CB(Bt)
Raksha(Bt) Chuck dey India!!
Souro(Bt)
DB(WC)(Bt) DB is ready to protect her wickets..with her evil eyes.
SJB (C)(B/Bt) At Half time, SJB decided she wanted to be captain of the Pirates

No body told the bowlers they were NOT supposed to use bowling balls,
Rocksy(B)

Anon(B/Bt)  oooppps no one told anon, she was a bats-man for the cricket team, and not carrying on from her Superwoman display.
Gauri(B)
Rutu(B)

Coach - Qwerty (hogaya kaam)

Qwerty decided to be coach of another team, as kaam to hogaya naaπŸ˜†

Manager - Maya,Sareg  decided to practice themsleves and have some fun when all others had gone.

Opponent's WC - CKY gets a PM from opponent's to join them after not being selected here..

Target 80 runs in 5 overs. Target was 230, 45 over, score 150 for 6, DB and SJB at crease, DB fresh on creasing facing first ball after SJB didn't respond to Souro calls for run while in her own debate whether to put the right leg first or left leg first.

Umpire Myth is already madd on DB diggin a hole while adjusting her stance...

46.1 Dumroo to DB from jumri talaiya end, leans forward to drive to the off side and hears CKY sayin perri peaina saasusa...DB now now now..look who is here... CKY..arrey saameny dekho Dumroo is coming again.no run,
46.2 Dumroo to DB,  Now then, first real signs of the batsman wanting to take some risk. It was outside leg and Dumroo went down leg side and driven inside-out to open covers from hiding fielder who was taking a short nap. 2 runs. 
46.3 Dumroo to DB, FOUR, brings up a four with a dab to the on side 
46.4 Dumroo to DB, 1, Floated outside off stump flicked for single
46.5 Dumroo to SJB,  dribbled the ball and placed in gap looks like a boundary. Both Batsman are too lazy to run, but what an effort by tadphad singh to field it. Both DB/SJB are shocked...no run,
46.6 Dumroo to SJB, Possibility of run but called it off...Thinking that 1 run might put her back of strike...well left it...DB is kyo kya hua...sarey run mey bhi banugi kya..app idhar dhokla khaney aayi hai...no run

73 in 24 balls, 5 wickets

Coach is furious after telling batsman to play from the other side of bat(ulta bat) just like rani would have done... they are not agreeing, looking at his frustration, DB decides to follow it.

47.1 Pehalwaan to DB from love lane always end, Good lenght ball on leg side, DB play natraj shot and and gets a four on the off side. 
47.2 Pehalwaan to DB, Beamers hits it with ulta bat ... faatak...SJB's calls anyway for run, DB ball kidhar gayi...mereko kya malum bhaglo jab call kar hidiya hai toh...CKY looking for the bowl..is scratching his head and looking in sky..wallah he spots the ball high in the air..catches it...OUT. Before goign DB is afraid to tell CKY...expect a bomb blasting at home.Next batsman is Rocksy who in previous match refused to step down from her stallion to bat and serves 400K in fines, someone has tipped her that Mr. Sallu has visited to see the match and is in VIP stand.She is walking backwards to the crease while looking for glimpse of Sallu in the stands.SJb is confused whats wrong going on, why is bhina engine key dabba coming her way... 
47.3 Pehalwaan to Rocksy, goes back foot to work the ball high into mid on, pulls out her binocular and continues to follow the ball...she shouts milgaya, milgaya...hugs SJB... SJB see how smart I am putting the passport size pic of salluπŸ˜‰ of binocular sure makes rocksy haapy hope to see some good batting now... 2 runs
47.4 Pehalwaan to Rocksy, Cheh, towards third mann 
47.5 Pehalwaan to Rocksy, Cheh, towards fine leg  
47.6 Pehalwaan to Rocksy, Cheh, towards wicket mid

Cheh, Cheh Cheh - 3 huge sixerssss... in the stands...

Myth is tierd of putting her hands in air...has made up her mid to raise the finger for any appeal against Rocksy...Crowd is estactic...

49 in 18 balls

48.1 raat kali to SJB, 1 run and gets off the strike...CKY is LOLSS and says aur kuch aata hai kya 1 run key siwaal..oye chupp kar apney belan sey baal is roti bana key khila duggi.Meanwhile grounds mann are catching few animals running on the ground, Gauri had opened opened DB's pet cage to see how lock works and animals ezcaped to the ground...finnally things are under controll. 
48.2 raat kali to rocksy, Cky - how will sallu look while riding...on that thought Rocksy misjudged a in swinger and bold.Next batsman Anon in her traditional SuperWoman dress right in the middle.
48.2 raat kali to Anon, Kicks the ball for 4 bye's
48.4 raat kali to Anon, Kicks the ball for 4 bye's 
48.5 raat kali to Anon, Kicks the ball for 4 bye's Myth is furious and warns her next time she hits the ball with pads she is gone...Anon tries to explain she is not into cricket but a soccer player doesn't avoid's the warning.
48.6 raat kali to Anon, somehow manages to touch the ball with bat and seeing SJB charging in for run, CKY is in splits knows SJB want to chicken out on strike...Anon couldn't make it and is run out.Gauri walks in the middle..with any gear just a bat...comes and shouts chuck dey fattey... CKY - Gauriji Pranaam...oyee chupp kar close ur eye and keep.

36 from 12 balls

49.1 Dholki to Gauri, square cuts ..hits the ball along with CKY's hemlet... Ayyo shouts myth... they ran 2 meanwhile, SJB again forces the 2nd run..On confronting why mistimed and hit CKY, Gauri confesses to forget her glass at her home...SJB comes up with an Idea...When I say Bahnee u just hit the ball hard..then walk upto leg umpire come bak no one will notice...CKY overhearing them says did u mean bhoothny or bahnee...abhi square cut topi mey laggi ...sweep maru kyaa..Sooowie...am going behind the stumps.. 
49.2 Dholki to Gauri, SJB "BAHNEE"  ..Gauri hits SIXX...Gauri walks upto leg umpire comes bak
49.3 Dholki to Gauri SJB "BAHNEE"  ..Gauri hits SIXX...Gauri walks upto leg umpire comes bak
49.4 Dholki to Gauri, SJB "BAHNEE"  ..Gauri hits SIXX...Gauri walks upto leg umpire comes bak
49.5 Shahadat Hossain Gauri again hears  "BAHNEE" hits and walks... then again hears "BAHNEE" too late she is bold out... CKY dekha... it's easy to shout "BAHNEE" in SJB's voice and get a wicketπŸ˜‰.Rutu on crease.... whisper to SJB even if you force 1 then am hit wicketting...SJB don't worry dear lets go for it.
49.6 Dholki to Rutu, SJB is already charging saying one one... Rutu places the ball in the third man area... easy two... but SJB without calling is running back for third...Rutu has no choice but to run..luckily CKY doesn't collect the ball properly and they manage three.Rutu is furious on SJB...SJB am playing my natural game...never miss a run when oppurtunity...yeah yeah ur game bhangum bhaagi no batum batty

13 off 6

50.1 JuJu to Rutu, no run 
50.2 JuJu to Rutu, no run SJB...bhageechey miye aayi ho kya.CKY nahi movie theater mey..SJB..ball nuu hittoo... Oyee chillaoo nahi.. meiney bolla thaaa Kya 3rd run lenne...Crowd is tensed... people are eating each others nails..
50.3 JuJu to Rutu,  13 of 4 hmmm muskhil hai...Rutu is like oyr nasthar mat lagaoo... CKY signal JuJu to bowl leg side...rutu connects and thats a SIX
50.4 JuJu to Rutu, no run Crowds booooosss
50.5 JuJu to Rutu, Hits on midwicket 2 is tight Rutu forces the third and SJB is no no...but nothing doing.... In 3 years of sucessfull captaincy SJB is on the spot...4 of 1.
50.6 JuJu to SJB, Good length out swinger, SJB attempt s chotti square cut, catches and edge and CKY drops a easy one, and balls runs down to 4...yooohooooo...SJB says thanks to CKY..who winks and syas it's all about getting our team win... Myth reports CKYs ot match refree for winking...but is happy we won, she already had no ball the signal up , jus tin case catch was taken ...lolss

For team πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

πŸ‘
Originally posted by raj5000

DB(WC)(Bt) DB is ready to protect her wickets..with her evil eyes.  DB and evil eyes???? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
SJB (C)(B/Bt) At Half time, SJB decided she wanted to be captain of the Pirates  

No body told the bowlers they were NOT supposed to use bowling balls,  πŸ˜†

Anon(B/Bt)  oooppps no one told anon, she was a bats-man for the cricket team, and not carrying on from her Superwoman display. πŸ˜†

Coach - Qwerty (hogaya kaam)  πŸ˜†

Qwerty decided to be coach of another team, as kaam to hogaya naaπŸ˜† Chappell ka bhai hai kya??? πŸ˜†

Manager - Maya,Sareg  decided to practice themsleves and have some fun when all others had gone.  Definitely managers! πŸ˜†

Opponent's WC - CKY gets a PM from opponent's to join them after not being selected here.. Nahhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiin πŸ˜†

Target 80 runs in 5 overs. Target was 230, 45 over, score 150 for 6, DB and SJB at crease, DB fresh on creasing facing first ball after SJB didn't respond to Souro calls for run while in her own debate whether to put the right leg first or left leg first. -  Main Libran nahin hoon πŸ˜† 

Umpire Myth is already madd on DB diggin a hole while adjusting her stance... 🀣

46.1 Dumroo to DB from jumri talaiya end, leans forward to drive to the off side and hears CKY sayin perri peaina saasusa...DB now now now..look who is here...  🀣🀣🀣CKY..arrey saameny dekho Dumroo is coming again.no run,
46.2 Dumroo to DB,  Now then, first real signs of the batsman wanting to take some risk. It was outside leg and Dumroo went down leg side and driven inside-out to open covers from hiding fielder who was taking a short nap. 2 runs. 
46.3 Dumroo to DB, FOUR, brings up a four with a dab to the on side 
46.4 Dumroo to DB, 1, Floated outside off stump flicked for single
46.5 Dumroo to SJB,  dribbled the ball and placed in gap looks like a boundary. Both Batsman are too lazy to run, 🀣🀣but what an effort by tadphad singh to field it. Both DB/SJB are shocked...no run,
46.6 Dumroo to SJB, Possibility of run but called it off...Thinking that 1 run might put her back of strike...well left it...DB is kyo kya hua...sarey run mey bhi banugi kya..app idhar dhokla khaney aayi hai...no run This takes the dhokla 🀣

73 in 24 balls, 5 wickets

Coach is furious after telling batsman to play from the other side of bat(ulta bat) just like rani would have done... they are not agreeing, looking at his frustration, DB decides to follow it.

She is walking backwards to the crease while looking for glimpse of Sallu in the stands.SJb is confused whats wrong going on, why is bhina engine key dabba coming her way...  - I just loved this expression 🀣

SJB see how smart I am putting the passport size pic of salluπŸ˜‰ of binocular - Smart to main hoon!!!😳 πŸ˜†sure makes rocksy haapy hope to see some good batting now... 2 runs
47.4 Pehalwaan to Rocksy, Cheh, towards third mann 
47.5 Pehalwaan to Rocksy, Cheh, towards fine leg  
47.6 Pehalwaan to Rocksy, Cheh, towards wicket mid

Cheh, Cheh Cheh - 3 huge sixerssss... in the stands...🀣🀣

Myth is tierd of putting her hands in air...has made up her mid to raise the finger for any appeal against Rocksy...Crowd is estactic... Myth kya Steve Bucknor se mil kar aayee hai???πŸ˜‰

49 in 18 balls

48.1 raat kali to SJB, 1 run and gets off the strike...CKY is LOLSS and says aur kuch aata hai kya 1 run key siwaal..oye chupp kar apney belan sey baal is roti bana key khila duggi. 🀣🀣🀣

Meanwhile grounds mann are catching few animals running on the ground, Gauri had opened opened DB's pet cage to see how lock works and animals ezcaped to the ground...finnally things are under controll.  πŸ˜†

Myth is furious and warns her next time she hits the ball with pads she is gone...Anon tries to explain she is not into cricket but a soccer player doesn't avoid's the warning. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gauri walks in the middle..with any gear just a bat... Does she need any gear??? πŸ˜‰comes and shouts chuck dey fattey... CKY - Gauriji Pranaam...oyee chupp kar close ur eye and keep. Bechara Mannu πŸ˜†

36 from 12 balls

CKY overhearing them says did u mean bhoothny or bahnee...abhi square cut topi mey laggi ...sweep maru kyaa..Sooowie...am going behind the stumps..  Mannu ki to vatt lag rahee hai πŸ˜†
49.2 Dholki to Gauri, SJB "BAHNEE"  ..Gauri hits SIXX...Gauri walks upto leg umpire comes bak
49.3 Dholki to Gauri SJB "BAHNEE"  ..Gauri hits SIXX...Gauri walks upto leg umpire comes bak
49.4 Dholki to Gauri, SJB "BAHNEE"  ..Gauri hits SIXX...Gauri walks upto leg umpire comes bak
49.5 Shahadat Hossain Gauri again hears  "BAHNEE" hits and walks... then again hears "BAHNEE" too late she is bold out... CKY dekha... it's easy to shout "BAHNEE" in SJB's voice and get a wicketπŸ˜‰.Rutu on crease.... whisper to SJB even if you force 1 then am hit wicketting...SJB don't worry dear lets go for it.
49.6 Dholki to Rutu, SJB is already charging saying one one... Rutu places the ball in the third man area... easy two... but SJB without calling is running back for third...Rutu has no choice but to run..luckily CKY doesn't collect the ball properly and they manage three.Rutu is furious on SJB...SJB am playing my natural game...never miss a run when oppurtunity...yeah yeah ur game bhangum bhaagi no batum batty 🀣

13 off 6

50.1 JuJu to Rutu, no run 
50.2 JuJu to Rutu, no run SJB...bhageechey miye aayi ho kya.CKY nahi movie theater mey..SJB..ball nuu hittoo... Oyee chillaoo nahi.. meiney bolla thaaa Kya 3rd run lenne...Crowd is tensed... people are eating each others nails..
50.3 JuJu to Rutu,  13 of 4 hmmm muskhil hai...Rutu is like oyr nasthar mat lagaoo... CKY signal JuJu to bowl leg side...rutu connects and thats a SIX
50.4 JuJu to Rutu, no run Crowds booooosss
50.5 JuJu to Rutu, Hits on midwicket 2 is tight Rutu forces the third and SJB is no no...but nothing doing.... In 3 years of sucessfull captaincy SJB is on the spot...4 of 1.
50.6 JuJu to SJB, Good length out swinger, SJB attempt s chotti square cut, catches and edge and CKY drops a easy one, and balls runs down to 4...yooohooooo...SJB says thanks to CKY..who winks and syas it's all about getting our team win... Myth reports CKYs ot match refree for winking...but is happy we won, she already had no ball the signal up , jus tin case catch was taken ...lolss

For team πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Raj, I am in splits 🀣🀣🀣. It was wonderful. Thank God, I dont have to pretend I am hiccupping or belching πŸ˜† 

Hope you are feeling better after completing my last task πŸ˜‰ You have done a fabulous job as MOTW. A+++++++

Thank you for answering all my questions and that too with all the possible masti. πŸ‘

Anshuuu, what a ball by ball commentary...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Got me ROTFLing for a few minutes...

But ye kya, meri innings shuru hone se pehle hee khatam...πŸ˜•

Anyways, thanks for being such a sport and making this such a fun thread..Enjoyed every bit of it...πŸ‘

Raksha

Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

πŸ‘

Raj, I am in splits 🀣🀣🀣. It was wonderful. Thank God, I dont have to pretend I am hiccupping or belching πŸ˜† 

Hope you are feeling better after completing my last task πŸ˜‰ You have done a fabulous job as MOTW. A+++++++

Thank you for answering all my questions and that too with all the possible masti. πŸ‘

🀣🀣 pretend having hiccupss.. 🀣

😳 Thanks SJB and some great tasks/questionsπŸ‘, myself enjoyed answering them...have a good one... again thanks...😊

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by raksha.l

Anshuuu, what a ball by ball commentary...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Got me ROTFLing for a few minutes...

But ye kya, meri innings shuru hone se pehle hee khatam...πŸ˜•

Anyways, thanks for being such a sport and making this such a fun thread..Enjoyed every bit of it...πŸ‘

Raksha

πŸ˜† your innings of 66 actually laid the foundation of win...I meant two 6's total of 12 πŸ˜† hey infact thanks to all Vinu/CKY/Gaur... alll to be such a sport and yes, u are welcome. tc and thanks!

Thank You!! everyone for participation here. Enjoyed being on grill, now it's pay back time 😈 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

Closing this post, W/M - OTW will be back soon...

Thanks!