MOTW - A treat from the new Mod - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
Chalo meri pehli prashnaavali...

What IF scenarios....

Agar SJB IrfuKiYaar hoti to kisko aur kaise clean bowled karti?
Agar Gauri Hayden ki maata hoti to Ishant ke saath boxing bout mein wo Hayden ki kya madad karti?
Season915 ko agar Sreesanth ka gaal mil jaaye to wo uska kya karegi?
Agar Pattharghoda (Rockstallion) Harbhajan ki mummy hoti to uskey Symonds ko "Teri Maa Ki....I mean Monkey" bolne pe Moral Science ka kaun sa chapter padhati?
Agar Agarkar ke bad bowling pe DB ko gussa aata to kis jaanwar ke saath uski shaadi kara deti aur kyon?
Tendulkar ke 117 posts dekh ke match referee Raj10000 usko kaun si dhaara ke antargat kaun sa dand deta?

Congrats Raj ji😊

here are my first set of questions:

1. Why do you like Akshay?
  2. Can you post atleast ten measures which you are following these days..to protect Deepika and Rani from QWERTY , Kabhijit and Deepak
  3. Define Love 😊

wishes,

myth

Say there is Spam Competition... going on in Debate mansion. Gauri ji, SJB ji,CKY, DB ji,Anon,LH ji, Rocksy,Maya ji, QT ji ,Myth already enrolled for this.infact these people are really.....sincerely putting all their energies to win this competition. some members like MNMS(who wants to spam but ..is having a second thought that she is a viewbie and she should not spam in debate mansion atleast..), RTH, Morning Dew, QWERTY,CB, Sareg,Kabhijit, deepak,souro,Anuradha....are hesitating to participate in this competition, infact they want to participate.but something is making them not to participate...

Now, as a Moderator of Debate Mansion..

how do you convince these folks to participate in the Spam contest... BTW can we have a glance of the Debate mansion during the Spam festival.. and sample o f each person's contribution.. mean while,Gauri ji and SJB ji are spamming..infact participating in the contest religiously.....whom do you appoint as judges exclusively for these 2 to evaluate their performance in the competition
  1. What are the prizes for the winners?
Edited by mythili_Kiran - 16 years ago

Originally posted by ChameliKaYaar

Chalo meri pehli prashnaavali...

What IF scenarios....

Agar SJB IrfuKiYaar hoti to kisko aur kaise clean bowled karti?
Agar Gauri Hayden ki maata hoti to Ishant ke saath boxing bout mein wo Hayden ki kya madad karti?
Season915 ko agar Sreesanth ka gaal mil jaaye to wo uska kya karegi?
Agar Pattharghoda (Rockstallion) Harbhajan ki mummy hoti to uskey Symonds ko "Teri Maa Ki....I mean Monkey" bolne pe Moral Science ka kaun sa chapter padhati?
Agar Agarkar ke bad bowling pe DB ko gussa aata to kis jaanwar ke saath uski shaadi kara deti aur kyon?
Tendulkar ke 117 posts dekh ke match referee Raj10000 usko kaun si dhaara ke antargat kaun sa dand deta?

aisey chameli-chhap sawal bas tum hee poochh saktey hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜† mujh sey kya dushmani hai jo hayden jaisa kapoot merey matthey baandh diya  main ussey hee na laga deti do-char😑  bada aaya ishaant ko ring mein bulaney walaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Congratzz Raj.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Okie here goes my first section of questions.......

How are you?

Tell me few words about moderating peoples like me!?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰omg irritating lolπŸ˜†

Tell me which DM/IF girl you like most???😳hmmm somthing fishy?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

You first crush in IF? and  last one koon?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Whats your views about your Super Ex girl friends?πŸ˜‰

After marriage you want to be A?!!_________Why?πŸ˜›

Life main theen chees zarror hona chahiye...wo kya kya hey?πŸ˜‰

ABCD(american born confused desi's) log India main settle hua tho ,what we cal them?πŸ˜›

Can you daily dress like Gandhi ?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰why?

In DM whats the most difficult thing you found? why?😳

Which is best Paid service or Free service?πŸ˜‰

Compare DM members with film charector?πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ

baki next time πŸ˜†

Just chill & Njoy

Vinu

Originally posted by Anuradha

Hello Friends

This time its me opening the DOTW topic as the one who usually opens the topic is right now on the hotseat πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

After being a viewbie of this section for more than six months, he is now promoted as a Moderator πŸ‘

His new topics every day gives a platform for all the members to debate on different subjects... πŸ˜ƒ

So, lets all together start grilling the new Moderator of the section

πŸ‘πŸ‘ raj5000 Aka Anshu πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congratulations Anshu and Thanks for accepting πŸ‘πŸΌ

Here is your siggy

So, all those who want to take revenge from Raj for making you the MOTW, here is your chance... So, grab it πŸ˜›

Awesome is the only word that descriobes the siggy hattttttttt...lolssss... and Marraige b πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks Anu for a wonderfulll post..i can smell something fishyyyy but yaar nps..let take the drilll... lolsssss am already scared...so much to do this week will try my best to justify... being a good bakra for grill...again awesome siggy and thanks for the post...now chill and don't add more questions here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Look at who is on the hot seat now...The tormentor is himself to be tormented now...Good job Anon and Anuradha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Should I congratulate you Anshu ,or wish you best of luck or be just plain happy for the opportunity to take revenge...😈...Anyways for formality sakes, Congratulations Anshu...Have funπŸ˜›...Get nicely grilled..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Raksha

Haan Haan baarat aayi hai nah...puchoo questions...without even mentioning poor Anshu😳 lolssssss bold in dark orange

Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Yippppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee This is party time. 😈

Haan Haan kyo nahiiiii πŸ˜† mujh garib ney kisi ka kya bigada hai..jooo itna saraa dukh already πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW - congrats Raj πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thanks SJBji

Task 1:

Write a funny sher for each of these couples!

will try...btw thanks to net..for most answers...πŸ˜†

Desi babu, English mem

Yeh Item.. Har desh ki ek sarhadd hoti hai

bache ki bhi ek jidd hote hai

aur kitna intzaar karru tere izhaar ka

Kanjosi ki bhi koi hadd hoti haiπŸ˜†

English babu, Desi mem

Gum mey yuu marr raha teri nazroo key samney... zamil 911 toh dabaya hota...

kyu kostey mujhe ho, yeh pardeshi ...agar hota mera master angrejj tere jaisa to 9 key baad dial bad 11 kaha dabana sikaya hota...πŸ˜†

ABCD babu, ABCD mem

HUM CHAHAIN AAP KO
AAP CHAHAIN KISI AUR KO
AAP JISAY CHAHAIN KHUDHA KARAY
WO CHAHAIN KISI AUR KO

ABCD babu, Desi gori

Yeh jo hasinao ke baal hote hai,
ladko ko fasane ke jaal hote hai,
pee jati hai sara khoon ladko ka
tabhi to gaal itne laal hote hai.πŸ˜†

ABCD mem, Desi chhora

Tum door sahi majboor sahi,
par yaad tumhari aati hai,
Jab saans wahan par
leti ho toh badboo yahaan par aati hai

Desi Chhora, Desi gori

Pyaar Ise Kehte Hain
Jawani ko zindage ki nikhaar kehte hain,
pathjad ko chaman ka majdhaar kehte hain,
Ajeeb chalan hain duniya ka yaaro,
Ek Dhoka hain Jise hum sab PYAAR kehte hain!

Enjaai πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by lighthouse

Congrats Anshu..πŸ‘ Hope you have taken this week off from work..πŸ˜‰

Thanks LH unfortunately noo..to busy will do my best here...😳

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Congrats Anshu πŸ‘ Can't wait for the grilling. Have fun and be ready for Gauri, Doll, Myth, Vinu, LH and rest to honor you with Qs πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Enjoy the week!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Dost ho yaa dushmannn.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thsanks DB!! haan haan loud speaker bheju kya annoucement key liye ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now try to meditate for good of animal kind in the world and say Ommmmmmmmmm and close ur eyes for 15 minutses....... lolss hoping DB sleeps for 5 days hehehehe