Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   

MOTW - A treat from the new Mod

Anuradha IF-Veteran Member
Anuradha
Anuradha

Joined: 29 October 2005
Posts: 16342

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hello Friends

This time its me opening the DOTW topic as the one who usually opens the topic is right now on the hotseat Wink LOL

After being a viewbie of this section for more than six months, he is now promoted as a Moderator Clap

His new topics every day gives a platform for all the members to debate on different subjects... Big smile

So, lets all together start grilling the new Moderator of the section

ClapClap raj5000 Aka Anshu ClapClap


Congratulations Anshu and Thanks for accepting Thumbs Up

Here is your siggy



So, all those who want to take revenge from Raj for making you the MOTW, here is your chance... So, grab it Tongue

SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Joined: 23 August 2005
Posts: 2672

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anuradha

Hello Friends

This time its me opening the DOTW topic as the one who usually opens the topic is right now on the hotseat Wink LOL

After being a viewbie of this section for more than six months, he is now promoted as a Moderator Clap

His new topics every day gives a platform for all the members to debate on different subjects... Big smile

So, lets all together start grilling the new Moderator of the section

ClapClap raj5000 Aka Anshu ClapClap


Congratulations Anshu and Thanks for accepting Thumbs Up

Here is your siggy



So, all those who want to take revenge from Raj for making you the MOTW, here is your chance... So, grab it Tongue

YippppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeDancing This is party time. Evil Smile

BTW - congrats Raj WinkLOL

Task 1:

Write a funny sher for each of these couples!

Desi babu, English mem

English babu, Desi mem

ABCD babu, ABCD mem

ABCD babu, Desi gori

ABCD mem, Desi chhora

Desi Chhora, Desi gori

Enjaai Wink

 



Edited by SholaJoBhadkey - 03 March 2008 at 1:05pm
lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 2842

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged

 

 Congrats Anshu..Clap Hope you have taken this week off from work..Wink

SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Joined: 23 August 2005
Posts: 2672

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

 

 Congrats Anshu..Clap Hope you have taken this week off from work..Wink

Nahin nahin - he is going to live up to "the raat chaugunee taraqqee" part LOL 

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005
Posts: 28777

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Congrats Anshu Clap Can't wait for the grilling. Have fun and be ready for Gauri, Doll, Myth, Vinu, LH and rest to honor you with Qs Wink LOL

Enjoy the week!!!!!!!!!! Big smile


Edited by Dabulls23 - 03 March 2008 at 11:45am
SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Joined: 23 August 2005
Posts: 2672

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Congrats Anshu Clap Can't wait for the grilling. Have fun and be ready for Gauri, Doll, Myth, Vinu, LH and rest to honor you with Qs Wink LOL

Enjoy the week!!!!!!!!!! Big smile

Maine bismillah kar dee hai DB LOL

lighthouse IF-Dazzler
lighthouse
lighthouse

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 2842

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by lighthouse

 

 Congrats Anshu..Clap Hope you have taken this week off from work..Wink

Nahin nahin - he is going to live up to "the raat chaugunee taraqqee" part LOL 

 That's right.. Abhi bahut saree taraqqee karni jo hai.. Wink

SholaJoBhadkey IF-Dazzler
SholaJoBhadkey
SholaJoBhadkey

Joined: 23 August 2005
Posts: 2672

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Main phir haazir hoon

Caption these! Big smile

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Archives Sections - hot debates and MOTW'

Author: raj5000   Replies: 1   Views: 8713

raj5000 1 8713 30 May 2013 at 7:18am by LeadNitrate
MOTW - Master of all trades...Anu

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: raj5000   Replies: 138   Views: 5647

raj5000 138 5647 29 April 2008 at 10:01am by Anuradha
MOTW - Surprised us with elite humor -RTH

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: raj5000   Replies: 61   Views: 3923

raj5000 61 3923 18 February 2008 at 9:24pm by raj5000
MOTW -Deserving Member - Rockstallion

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: raj5000   Replies: 179   Views: 6724

raj5000 179 6724 04 February 2008 at 4:45pm by raj5000
Agile mbr with strong POV' - Anon - MOTW

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: raj5000   Replies: 93   Views: 4404

raj5000 93 4404 28 January 2008 at 7:11pm by raj5000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index