Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya123 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The jokes were funny and were meant for the audience - meaning the people watching at home.
But if you happen to be at the receiving end of the joke or if you happen to be a very ardent fan of the person that the joke was on - you were bound not to find it funny.

Filmfare is not the prestigious award ceremony that it used to be. There are many more award ceremonies in bollywood and all Filmfare is trying to do is be different and stand out from others. In doing so it may look cheap but as long as it draws crowds, it will remain popular. Edited by maya123 - 16 years ago
~nikki~ thumbnail

yes it wasnt real bad at all 😆.....I had fun not that I really enjoyed it..but yeah without them it wud have been the same old award thing...I liked how they picked on almost everyone 😳...at SPA everyone makes fun of Ekta 😉 but she doesnt take it seriously because its all in good faith 😃

simi rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I realli think SRK and saiff rocked the filmfare without there jokesss, the filmfare wouldnt be as greattttttt!!!!!!

i realli thought everythin they said was hillarioussss heheheheheheh

i realli think ppl shudnt get affended by there jokesss, they shudnt take it that seriosss

there jokes were hilllariousssss!!!!!! 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

To make it easier a sticky has been made discussing the Filmfare Awards, please post your thoughts about Filmfare Awards here - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/879838