Most Dumbest lines....... - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
agreed with all arguments above.....that only makes divya a buddhu again in this janam also. They should have made her a little outspoken and wild.

It would be more understandable if a wild and outgoing divya had not known about hindu cultures. She is basically a daughter of a rich businessman....so she should be having a big circle of friends.

They should have shown her coming from the gulf then, where there are no temples as such.
Have you EVEr known an Indian made movie/drama get their portrayal of a UK born girl/guy right?????? 😕

C'mon guys - its a well known fact that they ALWAYS get it wrong....... be it clothes, speech, hair...... it's always what Indians percieve rather than what us UKians are......

😡 M 😡
hey raj i'm totally agree with you...if she doesn't know abt god then how come she know tht this is a temple if she never went to temple...one more thing she brought up by her dai maa it means it must be an indian tht y she is calling her dai maa...she knows the word dai maa but she doesn't know shivji bhagwan...strange naa?
Originally posted by seemasingh28

hey raj i'm totally agree with you...if she doesn't know abt god then how come she know tht this is a temple if she never went to temple...one more thing she brought up by her dai maa it means it must be an indian tht y she is calling her dai maa...she knows the word dai maa but she doesn't know shivji bhagwan...strange naa?
Yes Seema..thts my point...hw did she remove her sandals n entered in the temple?..it means she had gone to temples and she knws some rules.thts the reason i call the most dumbest lines...and it is the fault of dumb, dimwit brainless wonder the creative team...they just write anything..her accent changes from NRI UK return to typical indian and thn she uses some western slang..absolute nonsense.

Originally posted by sumanforums

agreed with all arguments above.....that only makes divya a buddhu again in this janam also. They should have made her a little outspoken and wild.

It would be more understandable if a wild and outgoing divya had not known about hindu cultures. She is basically a daughter of a rich businessman....so she should be having a big circle of friends.

They should have shown her coming from the gulf then, where there are no temples as such.
Yes i do agree with u suman..tht wudhv been better..she shud have been shown arrogant, outspoken and wild. That is the point being a rich gal. she must be having so mny frnds..Agreed not in her house ther must be any idols, but in her friends place?..

Yes i was in gulf i knw tht there are no temples..they shud have shown her as gulf return..coming to india first time.

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Have you EVEr known an Indian made movie/drama get their portrayal of a UK born girl/guy right?????? 😕

C'mon guys - its a well known fact that they ALWAYS get it wrong....... be it clothes, speech, hair...... it's always what Indians percieve rather than what us UKians are......

😡 M 😡
Never, they never portray a correct picture of anybody coming from west.

They are dumb in tht matter.inspite of travelling abroad so many times and they do their shooting, but they never try to learn, just show those age old repeated scenes..we must have seen them thousands of times.😕