KDMHMD Queries/Help Desk (Check FAQ: Pg1)

Posted: 16 years ago
If you have any comments/suggestions/queries please post under this thread.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

FrequentlyAskedQuestions

These are some questions which are asked often. Look here before asking your question, maybe it has already been asked and the answer is below... 😉
(Note: Questions in Blue, Answers in Green)

What are Heer and Prem's real names?

Heer- Aditi Gupta
Prem- Harshad Chopra
Names of more actors can be found on this link:
*~KDMHMD Cast Names*~ (Real Names of Characters)

Will Prem Die?

Not that we know of. They haven't officially announced it yet, it's just in the character sketches but IT IS NOT confirmed!

Where can I find the link to an episode?

You can find the links here. Just click on the month and the updates for that month will come up: *KDMHMD Archieve Mansion: Imp Links HERE*

Where can I find pictures of Prem-Heer and other actors and where can the title song be found?

All pictures can be found in the Picture Gallery: KDMHMD Picture Gallery
The title track can be found on this link: KDMHMD Title Track MP3 Version
For more important and useful links, please look here: *KDMHMD Archieve Mansion: Imp Links HERE*

How do I make a sig/avi/animation?

Please visit the Avatar & Signatures Shopfor more links. To learn how to make different creations, please go here: Post all Tutorials HERE :D

Are Harshad-Aditi a real life couple?

As of now, they're just "very good friends" but we all hope to see them as a real life couple too.😃

Edited by natasshafan - 15 years ago
whos gonna be d male lead of dis show ? 😳 😆
@Dammy:The actor who will essay the role of Prem has not been finalized yet.

Shruti
aw crap 😕 😆

tnx shruti 😊
Can sumone pls tell me what Sanjeeda and Aamir's role in the first epi was all about? Because i cant understand hindi fully. thnxs in advance.
Sanjeeda played the role of Mahi,Heer's elder sister.Aamir's character(Sorry,dunno his name in the show)was her lover.

I hope tht hlps.
Originally posted by ~*~A~*~

Sanjeeda played the role of Mahi,Heer's elder sister.Aamir's character(Sorry,dunno his name in the show)was her lover.

I hope tht hlps.

Yeah thnxs a lot. So will Sanjeeda have a future track here?

Originally posted by icequeen2338

Yeah thnxs a lot. So will Sanjeeda have a future track here?

no dont think so, i think they were there for guest appearance!

hello all,
after like, a week of watching the show I think we should have a news letter...u noe, where we tell the week's summary, give the latest pictures and have some of the links to the most popular discussions (5) this is only possible if people help oout and lend a hand or to...i am very active!
Lemme noe wut y'all think!

^Hey sweets;

I think it would best if a temporary; if not permanent Dev. Team is set up before things like NL's are discussed.😊