India-Forums

pkg Update From bollyteens

simransandhu Groupbie
simransandhu
simransandhu

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks to chetmyster

Update

Shweta sees that Rimjhim is not in her room and she wakes Anand..they both enter Rimjhims room and now Rimjhim is there sleeping in her bed. Anand says ''Shweta..what is this all about..Rimjhims here''. Shweta says ''no..Anand..she wasnt here when i checked and then i checked the whole house and she wasnt anywhere!''. Rimjhim wakes up and asks Anand whats this all about. Shweta says ''where were you!?''. Rimjhim acts innocoet and says ''i dont know what your talking about?''. Anand tells Shweta to cool down while he finds out if Rimjhims been out the house. Anand calls the watchman who says Rimjhim hasnt been anywhere tonight. Anand tells Shweta to stop her antics against Rimjhim. Anand then apologizes to Rimjhim and leaves. Rimjhim has this look of ''phew'' on her face. Then we see Rimjhims feet and her champal are still on eventhough shes in bed (we as viewers know Rimjhim went out to meet Babuji at night).

Tanya (Mohini's stepdaughter) is in her room. The servant tells her she has a guest..Rimjhim walks in. Tanya says ''You!? what are you doing here? i bet Mohini sent you, considering you were at her party yesterday celebrating her marriage to Rakesh''. Rimjhim closes the door behind her and comes near Tanya and says ''You have me all wrong, i dont want Rakesh and Mohini to wed''. Tanya says ''yea right''. Rimjhim says ''believe me..i have more to gain then you by preventing them to wed. You see..me and Rakeshs wife Yashoda are very close and i know Rakesh is a good man but Mohini is entraping him by forcing him to marry her. I dont know what her plans her by marrying Rakesh but surely theres something behind it..Now i need to know if we can be friends and prevent this marriage together''. Tanya says ''hmm''. Rimjhim says ''will you be my friend so we can plot against Mohini?''. Tanya smiles ''hmm ok then''. Rimjhim says ''good, now i'll contact you very soon with what you have to do''. Rimjhim leaves the room and Mohini comes out of somewhere and says ''Rimjhim''. Rimjhim turns around ''yes what Mohini Suri?''. Mohini says ''i know who you are RImjhim, i know your a member of the Sharma family and that you currently live with Anand. But i also know your a prime well wisher of Yashoda..but no one is going to get in my way you hear..i saw you coming out of Tanyas room..you can fool Anand and Tanyas and others but you cant fool me..i will marry Rakesh''. Rimjhim says ''no you wont, no way''. Mohini says ''hes mine and always will be''. Rimjhim says ''he never was yours and never will be..you understand that''. Mohini says ''dont challenge me''. Rimjhim gives her a cold look and tells her she will never allow her to wed Rakesh.

Mr Dinesh introduces Babuji to a Mr Gupta. Mr Dinesh tells Babuji that he will work for Gupta. Gupta tells Babuji that he knows Babuji and knows he has a good name in business''. Babuji is flattered. Babuji and Mr Dinesh leave. Mr Gupta dials up DurgaShanker and tells him that he has given the job to Bhavani as Durga wanted. Durga says great. Durga puts the phone down and turns around to Malini ''Bahu rani..things are going good..Bhavani has got a job and now he wont be home''. Malini says good..now they will see ruin. Durga is elated.

Durga comes to see Anand. Durga says hes here to tell Anand the truth about Rimjhim. Anand says ''oh really..and why do you look beaten up and why did you disappear from Allahbad that day''. Durga says ''Rimjhim did this to me..when i came to Allahbad, she had Dadu's men beat me up''. Anand doesnt believe him, then he gets a call from Shweta and he says on the phone ''Shweta..what is this..stop complaining about Rimjhim..what..Mohini..ok i'll call her up''. Anand calls Mohini who tells him that Rimjhim came to visit her and insulted and threatened her that Rakesh will never he hers. Anand isnt pleased. Durga tells Anand that he'll tell him all about Rimjhim..Durga shakes Anands hand in friendship.

Rimjhim comes home and Anand sharply says ''where have you been!?''. Rimjhim says ''oh, just out and about''. Anand says ''liar..you went to threaten Mohini about not marrying Rakesh..what are doing Rimjhim, your ruining things..this means you've been lying to me from the start..Shweta was right about you all along..your doublecrossing me''. Rimjhim says ''what!..listen, i dont have to keep explaining myself to you ok, im trying to help you as always but i cant live with you if you keep doubting me..i'll just leave''. Rimjhim goes off..she comes back with a packed suitcase and her Gopalji statue.. Anand stands there. Rimjhim says ''im leaving now...listen, the reason i went to Mohinis house was to challenge her that she cant marry Rakesh. And if theres something i know about Mohini, its that shes an ambitious and egotistic woman..and when shes challenged..she tries harder to win. So my aim was to drive her into marrying Rakesh..and thus better our position and attack plan against the Sharma house...but if you always want me to explain myself then i'll leave''. Anand says ''wait, no stay, will you stay if i apologize..please, im sorry im sooo sorry..i wont ever doubt you again, promise''. Rimjhim is happy. Anand says ''oh yea..i forget to tell you, my plan against Bhavani is going perfect..i'll tell you soon''. Rimjhim is worried.

PREVIEW
Mama and Mami are angry at Malini for shouting at their daughter all the time...Malini cooly replies that their thick daughter doesnt know how to act like a rich lady! (I reckon Mami and Mama are gonna be the downfall of Malini)
Gupta puts Babuji to work to deliver some money
Rimjhim and Prem are together deliberating something

Edited by smisha - 05 January 2005 at 6:38pm

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 05 January 2005 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!
RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 06 January 2005 at 4:22am | IP Logged