Fan Fictions

AR FF : --HUM|TUM-- ::part 19:pg51::NEW!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 54

Page 1
Page   of 54
Page 2 Page 54

Bollywood_chic

IF-Rockerz

Bollywood_chic

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

*note...*

the first part of the ff... was on this page but has had some problems and the whole thing got deleted i am so sorry...
but please read part 2 and onwards...
if there is nothin u understand please get back to me..

sorry about the inconvenience..

Sonia

Edited by Bollywood_chic - 30 September 2008 at 10:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zara.lighteningLadoo645splnKaran.TCatwoman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF : --HUM|TUM-- ::part 19:pg51::NEW!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Armaan*

IF-Dazzler

*Armaan*

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Wow Sonia this part was soo good..and it is just the beginning..and for a beginner you seem like a pro..for some reason it seems like we have something in similar..and that is suspense..

I love to keep readers hooked with cliff hangers and u have done just that...very good!!

I just wanted to add..please make the parts a little longer..that is all you lack!!

And I just realized that I havent reserved a post in weeks..so it was good to reserve it again and be the first to comment on this wonderful ff..dont forget to PM..I will be waitng for more!!

Btw, who are the two souls missing from Ridz home..and what happened in the past year..it has a hint of sadness but this part was just drenched in suspense and mystery so continue soon!!

Love,
Kajal Hug

Edited by *Armaan* - 03 March 2008 at 12:13am

aritzia

IF-Dazzler

aritzia

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 12:12am | IP Logged
First of all ,
Thanks sonia for putting ur thoughts in words.

It was superbly written.i liked the word choice like "turning the key in lock "
and sunset desrciption .eveyrthing is beautiful.

The story line will be superb , i can sense it from intro.
wonder wat wasin ridhzi 's past and wat her future hold for her.

will be waiting for part 2 .
here is something for a wonderful beginning.

Clap

great job !!!

-kanu

Edited by 4frenz - 03 March 2008 at 12:24am

Bollywood_chic

IF-Rockerz

Bollywood_chic

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Armaan*

Wow Sonia this part was soo good..and it is just the beginning..and for a beginner you seem like a pro..for some reason it seems like we have something in similar..and that is suspense..

I love to keep readers hooked with cliff hangers and u have done just that...very good!!

I just wanted to add..please make the parts a little longer..that is all you lack!!

And I just realized that I havent reserved a post in weeks..so it was good to reserve it again and be the first to comment on this wonderful ff..dont forget to PM..I will be waitng for more!!

Btw, who are the two souls missing from Ridz home..and what happened in the past year..it has a hint of sadness but this part was just drenched in suspense and mystery so continue soon!!

Love,
Kajal Hug

Hey Kajal!

thanks soo much for your comment....i will try to make it longer, i promise we have a thing in common thats good and seriously u think i am good at cliff hanegrs wow...i thought i am not that good but i tried something diff. i actually wrote it all down, i was sleeping at night then it came to me and bam, i wrote it down knowing that i will forget... u will find ou in the next part who the two souls that are missing are....

thanks again for the lovely comment....

Sonia

*Armaan*

IF-Dazzler

*Armaan*

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Hehe..there is another thing in common..when I thnk of something..usually poetry i forget in the mornin so always write it down on any scra i get..but usually end up loosin it and finding it in the oddest places..

LOL

and the longer part..i was teasing u..u dont have to make it that long..i know u like to leave us hanging i lke to too so if the part is short it will work..cause it will be good!! Big smile

kajal

yachna

IF-Rockerz

yachna

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 12:21am | IP Logged
wow sonia vry nce ff so good bt wht happnd in pst yrs nd whre is armaan nd whoz photo frme ws plz cont soon i lvd it so mch ..........
yachna

aritzia

IF-Dazzler

aritzia

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Btw, who are the two souls missing from Ridz home..and what happened in the past year..it has a hint of sadness but this part was just drenched in suspense and mystery so continue soon!!sab kuch abhi pooch logi kya Big smileBig smile

Love,
Kajal Hug

*Armaan*

IF-Dazzler

*Armaan*

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4frenz

Btw, who are the two souls missing from Ridz home..and what happened in the past year..it has a hint of sadness but this part was just drenched in suspense and mystery so continue soon!!sab kuch abhi pooch logi kya Big smileBig smilething is that when i was checkin my comment i realized that i hadnt mentioned the actual part so quickly added it in!! LOLLOLLOL

Love,
Kajal Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top