Fan Fictions

"Advika-Unique"(LastPart V)Above18yr plzz (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 08 March 2008 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monikaseth

Hi dear bhoomi sory for late reply Smile bhoomi you are amazing dear verry well ending ,mindblowing i love avdika in youe ff soo much. Clap Clap Clap

Hi Monika dear... am so glad that u enjoyed and liked this story .. Oh I am flateered with ur words.. i am tryign to become a bit better in my skill... though i feel my thoughts r better than the way i write ..hope it keeps touching ur heart.. next will be soon...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Advika-Unique"(LastPart V)Above18yr plzz (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinka28

IF-Rockerz

pinka28

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
thanx for writing this story...
yaar kya kahun
i was teary when finished it,its so incredible
nirmith jo shayd usepe believe nahin kerta tha at least not on her past... he was the same guy juts like the society but there was something unique in him he follow his heart inspite of his mind was telling him not to...
and advika .. what she had done was new justice which seems me a perfect ... i mean yes why you need to beg and need proof to prove guilty... she was right to make his life miserable ... he has done which is not right and she has made him to stay away even what he had done was now become legal after merrige... and made his life totally ruinned .... his ego, his name ,  averything is finished ....
and she has got what she want ... her justice , that she has return to him what she had got from him...
and now she is with her soulmate ...he might be not that strong but yes its true he love her more than anything thats why inspite of not know what happen in past and and being a society man who believe on society rumours.. he was with her al the time and now they are one....

this story/fic i will never forget.

---------------
priyanka(pinka)

Edited by pinka_anshu - 03 June 2008 at 7:18pm

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 06 July 2008 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinka_anshu

thanx for writing this story...
yaar kya kahun
i was teary when finished it,its so incredible
nirmith jo shayd usepe believe nahin kerta tha at least not on her past... he was the same guy juts like the society but there was something unique in him he follow his heart inspite of his mind was telling him not to...
and advika .. what she had done was new justice which seems me a perfect ... i mean yes why you need to beg and need proof to prove guilty... she was right to make his life miserable ... he has done which is not right and she has made him to stay away even what he had done was now become legal after merrige... and made his life totally ruinned .... his ego, his name ,  averything is finished ....
and she has got what she want ... her justice , that she has return to him what she had got from him...
and now she is with her soulmate ...he might be not that strong but yes its true he love her more than anything thats why inspite of not know what happen in past and and being a society man who believe on society rumours.. he was with her al the time and now they are one....

this story/fic i will never forget.

---------------
priyanka(pinka)

Hi Priyanka,

Aplogise for replyign so late.... but i read ur comments just now and was so glad to now u loved this story and the last lien that u wrote .. u wil not forget this fic made me feel so very much touched dear...

Ya there was this confsuing thoguhts in my mind abt the rapist when they r from big rich families how the victims have to beg fro years and then ultimatley when they get they r made like mahaan btu the lost years people dont think abt those years... so i felt like writign this one..

Each line that u wrote in ur comments made me feel u really felt the fellings which i was trygint o brign abotu throguh this ff.. so sweet of u and makes me feel confient that such work such efforts is liked and i shoudl continue writign them...

thanks dear for ur appreciationg.. Keep smilign and take care..Big smile

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 December 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
hey bhoomi..
liked the whole concept..will comment in detail..
sri:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomikauttam

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri_4

hey bhoomi..
liked the whole concept..will comment in detail..
sri:-)

will be waiting for the comments.. good to know u read this one..

RadiantTreasure

pinka28

IF-Rockerz

pinka28

Posted: 08 December 2009 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I just read this FIC again
i love this
yaar tum ye title mein above 18 year hata do
its no need

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 09 December 2009 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinka28

I just read this FIC again
i love this
yaar tum ye title mein above 18 year hata do
its no need

Hi priyanka,

Oh god u read again and still enjoyed and liked..thanks der to make me know this.. feels good..yes i had written that when there was this whole thing gogin in ff section abt what is good for 8 year old to read or 13 year old to read.. so i elt modz kahin mujhe yehan sey gayab nnaa kardey so wrote for safety thing u se... hehe i do feel there is no need though..

thanks for ur comments..
Bhoomi

FragranceOfLove

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 December 2009 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Hey bhoomi..
Great one..loved the name-advika!!!u keep names of u r charcters thinking a lot ha?..they have some hidden meaning which fit the story….(as I said before)..n I really liked it..
This story started very differently with nirmit liking a lady n his liking changing to confusion,anger for her as he got to knw she is a divorce,cheated her husband..but he really loved her that's the reason he came back to her,have been with her,understood the "real" her n tried to help her ,also wanted to marry her..he knowed the true side of her…
Advika…a rape victim but surely intelligent too n knows how to get her right and fight back with society and achieve her goal….she thght its good to marry him rather than file a complaint..hmm..n she has taken her part of revenge!!shes been a great mother to tirth too!!!GREAT !!!
Her relation with nirmit was at start was confused,she tried to be a friend with him but when he spoke bad about her,she didn't took it and gave him back..but later forgived
him too n liked too..may be she was not sure about this realtionship but she gave a try and said about her point of view n flashback n ended in a very nice relation with nirmit..
a happy ending..it was..
u r stories go around women n social issues n I really like it!!
One thing I have seen till now is the end of u r stories were happy endings and that too on a very good or funny note..
And also u r poems and quotes at end n usage of the title at appropriate places,,liked a lot!!
And of course the way u point out each character views n description is also so good!!!
U r writings r simple..may be everyone can understand it easily n that's u r plus point!!
Great work..
Good wishes..
Sri :-)

Escapist

Post Reply New Post

Go to top