Fan Fictions

"Advika-Unique"(LastPart V)Above18yr plzz (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanightingale

hey dii!!!
hows u??u started a new storyD'ohD'oh...i've been checking I.F everyday...bt didnt find this story..Cry
i have jst read da 1st part...bt will read all the parts and reply soon inshaAllah...Smile...it looks very interesting...
i'll turn 18 this march...so, even i can read it rite??
u take care...Allah hafiz..
Love ya, Hug
Nida...

Hi Nida dear..... i did start a new story hehehLOL headache abhi aur baaki haiWink..u will turn 18 this march wah wah... hmmm chalo for u i give chuttt to read ..akhir ur sis will guide u well i know...WinkLOL.... luv u u dear..

Allah hafiz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Advika-Unique"(LastPart V)Above18yr plzz (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by togepe30

Hmm interesting......The plot is thickening Tongue

Vandu..plot kya hai u will get to know soon dear

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by juvz

hie..
ure stories are amazing..
i have read a couple like dil ki baatein and when i was broken..please send me the links of anyother which u have written..

this story is also interesting..i like the characters..especially adivika..shes a strong woman..
continue soon..

Hi Juvz..... thanks for likign my stories i am glad that u find them intersting to read.... abt the links to my other fanfic and shortt stories.. o will try and sen that... till then enjoy this....U liked advika.. hope u cotniue till u reach the end..

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Part IV

On Sunday, Nirmit and Advika planned to visit a project site together which was on the outskirts of Mumbai. There Advika met her close friend, 'Pahal'. Pahal was working with an estate agent. Pahal, Nirmit and Advika had lunch together. Nirmit enjoyed the little chats of these two friends. Advika was getting embarrassed when Pahal would point out how they would fight for mirror in the Ladies room in college, how they would hold each others dupatta n make entry in the class. That was the first time Nirmit had seen Advika blushing and her face red with embarrassment.

This hidden shyness I never saw in you,
This silent giggling, is so lovely on you,
Are you the same? Who never wants to show
You like others r gentle and sensitive too…

After lunch Advika went to meet  client who had informed he is postponing the event. While she was chatting with her client. Pahal said to Nirmit,
Pahal: Nirmit I am so happy that Advika has got someone who loves n cares for her.
Nirmit was about to tell her that there was nothing between them….
Pahal: She is a very strong person, but was soft too, later life made her tough. My friend is an inspiration to me. Am sure if she has let u come close to her n spends time with u means she feels secure with u besides.
Nirmit had a smile knowing it….he surely felt the same with Advika…
Pahal: Her past and the press have made her look like a spoilt and cheap character woman; She is very adorable and very humble.
Nirmit: U know the details abut her past….
Pahal: Yes, u don't know?
Nirmit: I know just whatever the people n press has written about her.
Pahal smiled…..: But still u r with her and don't care a damn about what people say. (Nirmit couldn't answer her. )
Pahal: U want me to tell u the truth about her past.
Nirmit : ..hmmmmmm No…may be if I want to know the truth about her, I should be asking her out straight and not ask others behind her back…
(behind them, Advika was listening to their conversation)

This world is of practical life and loads of dishonesty,
Nirmit you are so special, I really feel secured to have you,
U be always happy that's what I pray to almighty,
Thanks to God, he made me meet someone as nice as you.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJAsh1990Escapist.Rupali.namita18Nirjhor105RadiantTreasurekirti123-Samira-

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Awww that was nice on nimit's part........And where do u cum up with such names from yaar.....Nimit...Advika....hehehe!! I have heard the name Nimit i think.......but never Advika - Its a cross between Aditi n Malvika

Edited by togepe30 - 05 March 2008 at 11:04pm

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
verry nice again awesome. Clap

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by togepe30

Awww that was nice on nimit's part........And where do u cum up with such names from yaar.....Nimit...Advika....hehehe!! I have heard the name Nimit i think.......but never Advika - Its a cross between Aditi n Malvika

Hi VAndu dear.. ya i am very particular abt names... the names have to get the perfumr into them of the charcter or else i can write the story with their names saying those lines... Nirmit is very common but has a soft touch to it gentlnes.. which i need the charcter sober ...meloo.. about Advika ya its a rare havnt come acoross anyone yet with that name.... I loved the meaning of the name it suited this charcters and as its rare its easy to visuaise the charcter better i felt...

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by monikaseth

verry nice again awesome. Clap

Hi Monika... nice to get such quick response. Big smileam gald u r likign will be postign the last part soon..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top