Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

wow a lovely part just loved the way he adores her personality. cont soon

Hi jyothi , ya Nirmit is quite nice na... hmm ya he adores her na.. lets see what turns out later... πŸ˜‰

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuhanaSafar

interesting! I like how Nirmit is starting to see a different side to Advika. Just want to let you know that I'll be in India for 2-3 weeks starting on Friday, but when I return I'll write a review for all the chapters I missed! Take care and keep up the great work! πŸ‘

Hi Rabia, ya Nirmit is startign to feel for her and try to judge her looking at her other side of personality..

hey u are in India yipee..!!πŸ˜ƒ its fine whenevr u feel like read n reply i will be mroe than happy to get ur comments... time lagega to bhi koi problem nahi...😊.... Thanks dear for appreicattin my effort.. i will try n post regularly..πŸ˜ƒ and u have a wonderful time enjoy urself..

golu_1677 thumbnail
another wonderful part. I like advika she is straight forward, intelligent in her work and on the other side a caring mother.
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: golu_1677

another wonderful part. I like advika she is straight forward, intelligent in her work and on the other side a caring mother.

Am happy that u liked Advika... yup this story is abt her... as the title suggest.. lets see u like her along the way through out or not... in the comign parts as well... tc

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Part III

"Divorce: The modern weapon to be rich -Attitude of who cares & Aptitude of Who dares." The magazine headline & cover story was about how much Advika earned by the divorce, how she made the Man fall for her, getting married in a hurry. The one week to bring the child and the nine months to double the money.
Reading it Nirmit was feeling very bad for Advika. He felt like talking with her, he took her number from his friend. Advika was surprised to get his call,
Nirmit: Hi Advika, Nirmit here.
Advika: Hi Nirmit!
Nirmit: Have u read the magazine which has published a cover story on u?
Advika: Yes, thankfully my son still is too young to read magazines, or else I would go crazy.
Nirmit was touched to see, she is just thinking about her son rather then anything else. Her voice was strong & no hint of sadness. He liked her guts.
Nirmit: So wont u take any action?
Advika: I will think it over, but why do u want to know?
Nirmit: Advika, I will be very honest with u. After seeing u at the exhibition I was attracted to u, somewhere felt I was falling for u. Later saw u at the party and felt I love u as I had missed u so much. Got to know about ur past, heard negative about u, was disappointed and dejected. Wanted to get angry with u.
Advika: Ok
Nirmit: Advika, but somehow after meeting u couple of times and after watching u with ur son I somehow couldn't ever hate u. Read today about u in the magazine, I had been told the same thing yet felt bad & wanted to talk to u.
Advika: If u r thinking to marry me. Let me tell u, I am not ready to marry u. About ur fondness for me now and ur anger for me then, am happy ur feelings n attitude towards me have changed. Now I am getting late I need to go to drop Tirth's at school.
Nirmit was glad he had told her whatever he felt. Advika did file a case against the magazine. But the case had to take its long time but the sales had surely gone very high.

On many occasion Nirmit met Advika, called her up. They shared a very nice friendship. Though Nirmit didn't ever ask Advika about why she had cheated her husband? Her Ex-husband Avinash was now settled abroad. Nirmit would certainly feel Advika was a very sensitive girl who was bubbly and full of life from outside, deep inside she wanted someone to care for her. Nirmit never crossed his limits, always trying to know her better n understand her more. Keeping in mind not to extract information but try to know the real Advika'

Advika's parents had come to pay her a visit. Advika called up Nirmit to meet them.  Nirmit was surprised why she invited him for the very first time at her house. Nirmit was told by Advika that she always introduces all friends to her parents. Advika's father was a retired Army major. The strength, dignified personality and strong views all Advika had got from her father. Her mother was very sweet. She kept asking Nirmit about his parents, about what he eats, who makes the food. She would be so concern hearing that Nirmit speaks to his parents thrice a year that's the birthdays of each one coming in a year. Nirmit had 1st time seen Advika very relaxed , she looked more like a young teenager. Her parents showered all their love on her. Tirth too was bullied by his mom, they played games, and chatted . Nirmit loved this one day with her family. Everything and everyone were open & caring.

People may be speaking so much ill about you,
But that doesn't at all look like affecting you.
I can see, your family means the most to you,
You truly love them & they mean everything to u.

After couple of weeks, in a local paper this meeting of Advika and Nirmit was blown out as a gimmick on Advika's part to show that she was falling for a poor guy this time. Nirmit was very upset to read it. Advika spoke with him and told she had laughed reading it, as for the press a man like Nirmit who earned 35,000 monthly in India was poor. Nirmit liked her cool attitude.

After three months, Advika's mother came to visit Nirmit. She said, "Nirmit beta, my daughter has never thought about love after Avinash came into her life. She is 29 now. I want my daughter to get settled and have someone to love n care her. She will never let the other person to come close even though she may like him, as she is scared of getting hurt. She has been very strong through out and will never show she too needs something. If u also like her, do break this bridge and ask her out. I am sure she does have some feelings for u. My daughter knows what life is but she has never got the opportunity to know what love is?  Can u bring true love into my daughter's life? Nirmit was tensed; he was confused what to say,
Nirmit: Aunty, as Advika doesn't let anyone come close, same is with me, I didn't let myself get very close to her. Becoz I am scared of getting hurt as well.
Advika's mother was dejected to hear this from him. Nirmit continued…….
Nirmit: I don't know why I came more close to her even after knowing her past which meant getting all the negativity around her towards myself. Aunty later I understood. Advika is a very positive thinking woman. I love her, I don't know why but I can't still think of getting married to her.
Advika's mother said ok! She left but she was happy Nirmit was in love with her daughter though not ready to get married to her.

Love is blind few people say,
I love her with her right and her wrong,
Marriage is only when I can say,
We are right and we can never go wrong…

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 16 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow a lovely part gald tat advika is openin up but wats the secret of her past too confusing cont soon and nirmit too sweet
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi sorry for reply late i just read last 2 parts awesome dear πŸ‘
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

wow a lovely part gald tat advika is openin up but wats the secret of her past too confusing cont soon and nirmit too sweet

Hi Jyothi dear.... yup Advika is opening πŸ˜ƒthe secret aaa..hmm hope u do like that bit... confuse secret khulne ke baad bhi hojaoo may be...πŸ˜†.. Nimrit is nice naa... hope u keep liking the charcters of my stories πŸ˜ƒ

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

hi sorry for reply late i just read last 2 parts awesome dear πŸ‘

Hi Monika.. hey no need to say sorry at all dear... am glad u r enjoying reading these parts.. hope that continues.. with the next parts..

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hmm interesting......The plot is thickening πŸ˜›