Chit Chat

!! ~Rishthey Awards--Winners~ !! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Congos to all the winners and great job Gracy n Pooji. Clap Clap Clap

Waise Gracy I was already Pooji's bhaiyya but when did I become yours. Aise bina batayen bhaiyya bana lena achhi baat nahi hai yaar. Cry Tumko kaise pata mai tumhe kis nazariyen se dekhta hoon. Wink Aur ab toh tum free bhi ho gayi ho, jabse Nugs Lara ko propose kiya hai. Tongue

Thanks for liking the show Soumya jiBig smile
Haila..ek kahaani khatha huwi to duja shuru hua..??LOLLOLLOL

ab right..mujhe kya patta tum mujhe kis nazrein sey dekhthey hoEmbarrassed...but dear..i see you as Pooji's bro...and pooji's bro is my bro..so that maes u my bro automaticallyBig smileLOLLOL

waisey...i was never free...I'm still and will always be Hrithik's onlyEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!! ~Rishthey Awards--Winners~ !! (Page 6)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souro

souro

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

Well both of you did do a great job.Clap And I've already given a li'l feedback to Pooji, but I don't think I should be talking about that here.Smile

Hai kaunsi kahani, mujhe bhi toh sunao.Wink

ab right..mujhe kya patta tum mujhe kis nazrein sey dekhthey hoEmbarrassed...but dear..i see you as Pooji's bro...and pooji's bro is my bro..so that maes u my bro automaticallyBig smileLOLLOL

Pata nahi hai na toh pata kar lo.Wink Waise really I don't want to be everyone's bhaiyya, no offense to anyone but really. Now Pooji here is different, I think she's the sweetest sis one can have. Same applies for I'll say Rukhaya and Champ, anyone will be lucky to have them as sis. Hehe baat ko itna ghuma phira ke kehne ke liye maafi chahta hoon,Big smile but the thing is I'll like it better if you call me just Soumya or Souro or by any other name you wish but without the bhai or ji. I'd like to be just friends rather than bhaiyya. No offence once again and don't take it like ke mai dore dal raha hoon.LOL

waisey...i was never free...I'm still and will always be Hrithik's onlyEmbarrassed

And Hrithik is only for Suzanne, so you're still free.LOL Waise tumhari real life bf ka naam kahin Hrithik toh nahi hai na.Confused

Edited by souro - 04 March 2008 at 5:03pm

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Well both of you did do a great job.Clap And I've already given a li'l feedback to Pooji, but I don't think I should be talking about that here.Smile

aww thanks..and well yeah Pooji deserves credit as wellClapClap

Hai kaunsi kahani, mujhe bhi toh sunao.Wink

well i meant ur kahaani is the new oneLOLLOL

Pata nahi hai na toh pata kar lo.Wink Waise really I don't want to be everyone's bhaiyya, no offense to anyone but really. Now Pooji here is different, I think she's the sweetest sis one can have. Same applies for I'll say Rukhaya and Champ, anyone will be lucky to have them as sis. Hehe baat ko itna ghuma phira ke kehne ke liye maafi chahta hoon,Big smile but the thing is I'll like it better if you call me just Soumya or Souro or by any other name you wish but without the bhai or ji. I'd like to be just friends rather than bhaiyya. No offence once again and don't take it like ke mai dore dal raha hoon.LOL

mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai..that u are trying to say that i wouldn't make a good sweet sis...Ouch Confused and no one would feel lucky to have me as sis..?? strange but i do have bro's(cousin bro's) who really think that they are lucky to have me as sis...anyways i feel offended..but it's okay..i get the point

And Hrithik is only for Suzanne, so you're still free.LOL Waise tumhari real life bf ka naam kahin Hrithik toh nahi hai na.Confused

nah SUz ko maaro goli...and dear soumya ji ....i'm not freeLOLLOLLOL
real life bf ka naam Hrithik hi haiLOL

souro

souro

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai..that u are trying to say that i wouldn't make a good sweet sis...Ouch Confused and no one would feel lucky to have me as sis..?? strange but i do have bro's(cousin bro's) who really think that they are lucky to have me as sis...anyways i feel offended..but it's okay..i get the point

Awww didn't want to offend you. Seedhi si baat hai ki jitne bhi naam maine liye woh sabhi mere se bahut chhote hai (now they'll feel offended cos I said they're chhota Confused) par tum mere se sirf kuchh mahine ki chhoti ho. So, instead of bhaiyya it'd be better if I am just ur friend and you call me Souro or Soumya just as I like to call you as Gracy.Smile

And seriously, your real life BF's name is Hrithik??Big smile Kya sahi chuna hai yaar tumne.Big smile

Edited by souro - 04 March 2008 at 8:23pm

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Awww didn't want to offend you. Seedhi si baat hai ki jitne bhi naam maine liye woh sabhi mere se bahut chhote hai (now they'll feel offended cos I said they're chhota Confused) par tum mere se sirf kuchh mahine ki chhoti ho. So, instead of bhaiyya it'd be better if I am just ur friend and you call me Souro or Soumya just as I like to call you as Gracy.Smile

And seriously, your real life BF's name is Hrithik??Big smile Kya sahi chuna hai yaar tumne.Big smile

no prob soumya..i understand...but my my..u really have something with age nah..??LOL i mean girls much younger than you like rukhi..champ are automatically ur sistersLOLLOL

haila..u really believed me when i wrote that..? i mean come one..there are no Hrithiks born in Suriname yet...LOLLOLLOL

souro

souro

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

no prob soumya..i understand...but my my..u really have something with age nah..??LOL i mean girls much younger than you like rukhi..champ are automatically ur sistersLOLLOL

haila..u really believed me when i wrote that..? i mean come one..there are no Hrithiks born in Suriname yet...LOLLOLLOL

No my first choice for anyone will be a friend. But yeah if they are much younger to me and wants to call me bhaiyya then I don't mind.Smile If you see Saira, she's also much younger to me but I like it that we're only friends instead of bhai-behn.Embarrassed Pooji was the first one in IF to call me bhaiyya so she was special and I enjoyed it.Embarrassed But from that time till now I don't know what has happened but suddenly most of them are like can I call you 'Bhaiyya'.LOL I mean come on can't we be just friends or are they afraid that if am not their 'Bhaiyya' then I must be having some other intentions.ConfusedLOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
ho ho souro bhai dont get upset......just chill okie LOL Wink

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

wow...great show...yaar Garce di ...y didn't u call me on stage?? Ouch I wanted to give one award to Nug or something...jus so i could bug him LOL

very nice show...congrats to all winners...and thanks to all that voted for me and Grace di, and my Josna...and me as best ma LOL I know deserved them...and my Josna...does have the best kid name ever...after all she was the first kid on CC LOL

Dont worry next time we perform together okie..........are u ready?LOL

LOLsure jee

After you will say Dil mange More ...sureLOLWinkTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top