!! ~Rishthey Awards--Winners~ !! - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by Gracella

mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai..that u are trying to say that i wouldn't make a good sweet sis... πŸ˜• and no one would feel lucky to have me as sis..?? strange but i do have bro's(cousin bro's) who really think that they are lucky to have me as sis...anyways i feel offended..but it's okay..i get the point

Awww didn't want to offend you. Seedhi si baat hai ki jitne bhi naam maine liye woh sabhi mere se bahut chhote hai (now they'll feel offended cos I said they're chhota πŸ˜•) par tum mere se sirf kuchh mahine ki chhoti ho. So, instead of bhaiyya it'd be better if I am just ur friend and you call me Souro or Soumya just as I like to call you as Gracy.😊

And seriously, your real life BF's name is Hrithik??πŸ˜ƒ Kya sahi chuna hai yaar tumne.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by souro - 16 years ago
Originally posted by souro

Awww didn't want to offend you. Seedhi si baat hai ki jitne bhi naam maine liye woh sabhi mere se bahut chhote hai (now they'll feel offended cos I said they're chhota πŸ˜•) par tum mere se sirf kuchh mahine ki chhoti ho. So, instead of bhaiyya it'd be better if I am just ur friend and you call me Souro or Soumya just as I like to call you as Gracy.😊

And seriously, your real life BF's name is Hrithik??πŸ˜ƒ Kya sahi chuna hai yaar tumne.πŸ˜ƒ

no prob soumya..i understand...but my my..u really have something with age nah..??πŸ˜† i mean girls much younger than you like rukhi..champ are automatically ur sistersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haila..u really believed me when i wrote that..? i mean come one..there are no Hrithiks born in Suriname yet...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no prob soumya..i understand...but my my..u really have something with age nah..??πŸ˜† i mean girls much younger than you like rukhi..champ are automatically ur sistersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haila..u really believed me when i wrote that..? i mean come one..there are no Hrithiks born in Suriname yet...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No my first choice for anyone will be a friend. But yeah if they are much younger to me and wants to call me bhaiyya then I don't mind.😊 If you see Saira, she's also much younger to me but I like it that we're only friends instead of bhai-behn.😳 Pooji was the first one in IF to call me bhaiyya so she was special and I enjoyed it.😳 But from that time till now I don't know what has happened but suddenly most of them are like can I call you 'Bhaiyya'.πŸ˜† I mean come on can't we be just friends or are they afraid that if am not their 'Bhaiyya' then I must be having some other intentions.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

ho ho souro bhai dont get upset......just chill okie πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

πŸ˜†sure jee

After you will say Dil mange More ...sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Sorry had forgotton to congratulate the winners.....😳

So My Heartiest Congratulations to all of you....

Each one of you deserved the Award..

πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ 

And Many Many Thanks For Voting Me the "Jagat Didi"

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

feels great to be the "Didi" of all you wonderful CC members..😳

another title after being the mod.....i cudnt have been happier than this...πŸ˜ƒ

to mere chote-chote bhaiyon aur behno isi tarah mujhe pyaar karte rehna aur cc mein muskurate rehna....πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

with luv,

- Your's Star Didi -

OMG muje Jagat Bhai award mili dhi kyaaaaa.....!!πŸ˜† I think I miss to comment about this...πŸ˜†  At last you people make me Bhai πŸ˜­πŸ˜›πŸ˜†But its feel good.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Here in CC with few i got the sis/bro feel 😊I will maintain the same...just chill😊

then about khata meetaa award...Khatta =rida  and Meetta =Me okieπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Pooji: it's time for our next award...

CC's behen – bhai ki jodi Award

Gracy: For this award may i call on stage Meri aur pooji ka bhai...Soumya(souro) ji.πŸ˜‰

Ladies and gentlemen...the Bhai himself...SoumyaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

*Souro enters like an angry man...after hearing the word bhaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† *
*opens enveloppe*
And the award goes to.........

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Nug and Poo (cool_pooja)πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pooji: Congrats Pooja and Nug (again!!) and here's your prize:

OMG I actually won an award..πŸ˜† Thank yew so much everyone mauh mauh! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

^ mauh muah...where u give i miss it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› once more plz πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†