Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Filmfare awards - Worst ever awards (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

Fashionholic

Goldie

Fashionholic

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged
On the whole the show was slightly entertaining...but the jokes/behaviour are certainly not appropriate for a so called 'black tie event'. No wonder, alot of the other bollywood celebs didn't turn up!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Filmfare awards - Worst ever awards (Page 7)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

My views on Filmfare. I caught rest of the show later at night.

Good: Kapoors sisters looked very good and Karishma is one hot mom. Deepika looked ravishing and her acceptance speech was very sweet. SRK-Saif as usual. Na-real awards even though was scripted still funny. Vidya and Akshay Kumar played along very well. I wouldn't be surprised if Akshay and SRK host it next year Tongue  they might have to coz Saif could be on honeymoon with their hot bhabhi..Winkbecause it is clear that 3 of them are very close pals. Jodha-Akbar and Deepika comparison was hilarious and the best joke of the evening.  LOL agreeForgot to add another set of Kapoors looked best. Papa and beta Kapoors along with Mama and sister Kapoor. I am talking about Ranbir's family. riddhima is bollywood's loss!!

Bad: All performances. I didn't like a single one.i kinda liked neilEmbarrassed Shiamak Davar is the worst choreographer. He even turned Dhoom tana into Mohabbat kar le kar le re. The steps were repetitive and costumes were hideous. The stage set for performances were tacky and camera angles were bad. Hrithik Roshan looked a tad too serious. I am surprised that he wasn't invited to give away any awards and Gul Panag was handing over trophies.Confused maybe he is still recovering from the weight of his kavach in JA...aur maybe he insisted ki award doonga to Aish ke saath warna nahi..LOL

Ugly: Some jokes were crass and rude. A public platform and that too Filmfare event which is considered Indian equivalent of Oscars shouldn't be used to settled personal scores. The Bachchan ones and Vidhu Vinod Chopra one was two such jokes. Another thing is don't poke fun at the ones who aren't even present at the venue. Vidya Balan's dress (?) was hideous. Looks like she got it stitched from Maganlal dress wala near some panshopDead. Gauri looked drenched in oil from head to toe.

Just on the lighter side...if they had panned the camera a few more times on

1) hrithik..I am sure we would have caught him yawning

2) gauri...we would have figured out what went wrong with her face job

3) Preeti..we would have counted her wrinkles..ya they were there...if u watch carefully...Wink

4) pam chopra...we would have measured the degrees by which her mouth is drooping since the news of Adi's divorce...maybe she can blackmail Adi into not divorcing payal by saying I wont hand u ur filmfare if u do thatLOL

How come ranbir and deepika were sitting next to each other in the latter half...must've been after they had whispered the I love u's backstage!

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged

BTW a lot of Bollywood actors including Salman Khan were out of town and dancing for Minister Praful Kumar's daughter's wedding. So none of them attended. Sonu Nigam too was singing at wedding. After the awards SRK was whisked in a private jet and he too went and performed at the wedding.

Bachchans were mourning Amar Singh's father's death which happend just 3 days before the actual event.

I am wondering why the likes of Gul Panag were invited to hand over the trophy while Hrithik Roshan was sitting in some 3 rd row looking all confused.

is gul panag doing a YRF film? thats the only logical explanationTongue

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged

^^^^Ash, Shiamak Davar thinks dance is aerobics. He turned Dhoom tana into Mohabbat kar le kar le re. LOL

Deepika came to front row and sat next to RanbirWink probably then whispered all the I love yous LOL

Preity's dress was blah and she forgot her Botox. But worry not Gauri had overused her Botox not to forgot the overtime at tanning booth.Dead

Pam Auntie was gloomy and Hiroo auntie didn't look comfy probably because KJo and Yashraj are splitting soon. Dosti tootne wali hai naTongue

Bhabhi and Saif Bhaiyya should go honeymooning pronto. They are so much in love.

Shiamak shd just stick to judging JDJ and practise his Hindi...he is too old to choreograph now...LOL

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top