Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Filmfare awards - Worst ever awards (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

divano1

divano1

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
it was soooooo much fun watching it but poor Vidya got soo embracced

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Filmfare awards - Worst ever awards (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Just one thing...take it in the light spirits ppl. This is NOT the oscars. We are not hollywood, so there has to be some difference in our ceremonies right? Or should we all just go the hollywood way, what's the point of even having a separate industry? Bollywood has its own style, its own entertainment, so lets try and preserve it. Srk and saif did a great job. The only time i felt they went overboard was with vidya, but even then they made it clear that it wasnt her fault, and she had a remarkable comeback. About the saif and kareena drama, the function was trying to milk as much controversy as possible, so why not make use to teh latest couple?
Atleast it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

rrui

Goldie

rrui

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by desigal90

Just one thing...take it in the light spirits ppl. This is NOT the oscars. We are not hollywood, so there has to be some difference in our ceremonies right? Or should we all just go the hollywood way, what's the point of even having a separate industry? Bollywood has its own style, its own entertainment, so lets try and preserve it. Srk and saif did a great job. The only time i felt they went overboard was with vidya, but even then they made it clear that it wasnt her fault, and she had a remarkable comeback. About the saif and kareena drama, the function was trying to milk as much controversy as possible, so why not make use to teh latest couple?
Atleast it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

I completly agree with uTongue I thorougly enjoyed the awards Tongue Saif -srk combination is very good and entertaninigLOLWink I wish they host filmfare evey year from now onTongue

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 1:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MrsAckles

Goldie

MrsAckles

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Do Saif and SRK have more to offer than same recycled gay jokes over and over again?

Kal Ho Na Ho was released like what 5 years ago, Enough with KantaBen jokes, its been done to death.. Please give KantaBen a proper burial and memorial service

How about Saif and SRK and his clique of people who kiss each other's butts, also make "jokes' about themselves. how about Hey Baby's lame scenes, OSO, Chopras' numerous bad movies, K Jo..

i couldn't be bothered watching the show but i saw promos on TV of the supposed "funny" bits, they looked so predictable and obvious. Making fun of Himesh's nasal singing? HOW COULD THEY COME UP WITH SOMETHING SO ORIGINAL LIKE THAT?

I suppose there is no accounting for taste

Edited by MrsAckles - 03 March 2008 at 2:05am

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MrsAckles

Do Saif and SRK have more to offer than same recycled gay jokes over and over again?

Kal Ho Na Ho was released like what 5 years ago, Enough with KantaBen jokes, its been done to death.. Please give KantaBen a proper burial and memorial service

LOL v. well said!

joie de vivre

Goldie

joie de vivre

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 3:00am | IP Logged
SRK and Saif are passe now, they have been spouting the same asinine jokes for like 6 years now, they were a riot when they first hosted in 02, not anymore.

Kareena's dance was tacky, and yes, Deepika looked HUGE. But the worst was Vidya Balan. Dead

DeSi*KuRi*

Goldie

DeSi*KuRi*

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by joie de vivre

But the worst was Vidya Balan. Dead

I thought that Vidya looked really pretty.. loved her dress.. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top