Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Filmfare awards - Worst ever awards (Page 3)

zoyah Goldie
zoyah
zoyah

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
it was full of fun because of srk and saif sooo sweet
anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mini2390

Coming wrapped around in towels, nearly naked... LOL ...and then pulling that gay act,which can be misleading as well... calling themselves "rude, vulgar and mean", making fun of themselves at times, like for instance while fooling around w/ Akshay, they included their own selves too..AND then Akshay...i think they made everything equal..also bringing Saif's tatoo in, now regardless of anything..that's sumthing personal..but still they made fun of it all...

they did do silly things themselves, sum even humiliating, and then they also cracked jokes on others..so it wasnt as if they simply laughed at others..they included themselves too! Smile

Hey nice post, I agree totally

btw im a malik fan too, loving the siggiesTongue

TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I was the one who vociferously defended SRk when last year people criticised him for his filmfare compering but this year for even me, a usuual supporter of SRK and one who is all for humour...the awards didnt work ...

The writers did a bad job this time... Ouch
Shawn89 Goldie

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shawn89

Filmfare went down after 2004, it seemed like "anyone" could win an award and thats been proven this year. The tranny walked away with the best actress award that ALONE makes filmfare loses its name.

Did y'all see Kareena's performance? She was dressed like a cheap LA club stripper LOL LOL She seriously has no class!!

SRK and Saif were quite dry. They tried SO HARD but they werent that funny! When you use the same paper over and over again...it gets crunchy and time to throw it away.

Deepika looked really wide in her performance, time to start working out. Wide? Its a good thing we dont want anymore anorexics

SRK and SAif should give each other the goldn nareal award for stupidity and attention seeking weirdos. And I bet they would take it whole heartedlyTongue

Saif shud get hair implants like Salman. I concur

Hrithik Roshan looked like he was bored LOL my sympathies. They kept on showing his one shot so I can tell why you think so

That Neil guy tries too hard to be like Hrihtik. No he doesnt he just resembles him alot.

Darsheel get your teeth fixed
ok buddy hes a kid just give him a break

PCRocks IF-Rockerz
PCRocks
PCRocks

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Did y'all see Kareena's performance? She was dressed like a cheap LA club stripper LOL LOL She seriously has no class!!

Darsheel get your teeth fixed[/QUOTE]
 i m also thinking the same thing about kareena while watching. she really looks cheap in that dressLOL
dazzelll IF-Rockerz
dazzelll
dazzelll

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Filmfare went down after 2004, it seemed like "anyone" could win an award and thats been proven this year. The tranny walked away with the best actress award that ALONE makes filmfare loses its name.

This year filmfare were the best i have seen in a LOOOOONG time. TZP rightfully deserved the awards for Best film anad director. best Actor was ok with SRK and Kareena totally deserved Best actress for JWM. She had no competition, every one knew she was a winner hands down.Clap

Are you joking me? She looked HOT in the Saree..and in the performance, she was performing. we have seen worse than that...for example trash oops Aishwarya in D2Wink

SRK and Saif were quite dry. They tried SO HARD but they werent that funny! When you use the same paper over and over again...it gets crunchy and time to throw it away.

Only one answer, NO they weren't .

Deepika looked really wide in her performance, time to start working out.

hmm, didnt notice her..don't care much about her

SRK and SAif should give each other the goldn nareal award for stupidity and attention seeking weirdos.
there was no attention seeking, they basically gave answers to all the controversies which went around in bollywood in past year

Saif shud get hair implants like Salman.
hmmm...what does this have to do with awards?Confused

Hrithik Roshan looked like he was bored LOL my sympathies.
He kind a did, but again he is not happiest guy in bollywood (i am HRITHIK"S HUGE FAN)

That Neil guy tries too hard to be like Hrihtik.
Don't care at all about him

He is a kid, leave him alone

Edited by piya_y116 - 02 March 2008 at 10:05pm
PinkPixie Senior Member
PinkPixie
PinkPixie

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Deepika looked really wide in her performance, time to start working out.

SRK and SAif should give each other the goldn nareal award for stupidity and attention seeking weirdos.

Saif shud get hair implants like Salman.

Hrithik Roshan looked like he was bored LOL my sympathies.

That Neil guy tries too hard to be like Hrihtik.

Seriously!  comment on whomever but have some heart and dont make such comments abt a little kid.

Go to top