Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Filmfare awards - Worst ever awards (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

jncblr

jncblr

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Any more love-dovey show of Saif and Kareena and I am gonna throw up! well ya..talk about the srk overdose ...beginning to end. I guess Saif ,SRK and Karan come in a cheaper package deal than professional compares these days LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Filmfare awards - Worst ever awards (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aleeza-

IF-Dazzler

-Aleeza-

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
The awards werent as bad as you guys are making it sound here. It was actually very funny and usually even oscars have jokes being cracked by hosts maybe not to this extent. In my opinion I had an amazing time watching them. Any one looking for a good laugh should defn. watch it. In reference to the article which was posted last week about akki and srk frm FF, which was supposedly supp. to be an "outburst" frm akki was no way close. I think both the parties were havyn a good time and akki was a good sport. Smile

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Comeon why those GAY JOKES.....

WHy are these three so much into GAY thingy.... Wink

And if you say it is humour yhrn why I did not see it on OSO film...they did it on Sawwariya.....

So be equal and not partial but is you can not take joke on you then do not throw at others too....

-Aleeza-

IF-Dazzler

-Aleeza-

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
srk and saif were half naked and tht was funny, they did kinda make fun of themselves. Also they made a joke about how they dance at ppls weddings. LOL

zoyah

Goldie

zoyah

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
the best award shoe everrrrrrrrrlove itttttt

dazzelll

IF-Rockerz

dazzelll

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
they were not bad at all, it's all in humor. these are the stuff people make gossips about throughout the year and they just use them to make a spoof.
As for Vidya, she did look like she was in a awkward position caz that was the first "na-real" award, and she didn't know what to do.

i don't even like SRk, but hosting is something he is good at...they make cruel jokes but they are funny, only people like Amar Singh can offended by them.

Edited by piya_y116 - 02 March 2008 at 9:31pm

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Coming wrapped around in towels, nearly naked... LOL ...and then pulling that gay act,which can be misleading as well... calling themselves "rude, vulgar and mean", making fun of themselves at times, like for instance while fooling around w/ Akshay, they included their own selves too..AND then Akshay...i think they made everything equal..also bringing Saif's tatoo in, now regardless of anything..that's sumthing personal..but still they made fun of it all...

they did do silly things themselves, sum even humiliating, and then they also cracked jokes on others..so it wasnt as if they simply laughed at others..they included themselves too! Smile

bunbutt_too

IF-Sizzlerz

bunbutt_too

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zoyah

the best award shoe everrrrrrrrrlove itttttt

agree with you all the way zoyahji.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top