Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Just watching Filmfare adn I must say it is the worst I have seen.

For SRK it was th eplatform to make fun of all those who did not want to work with him - RGV, Vinod Chopra etc

Saif it was all about Again...again ...again proclaiming how much he loves KAreena.

Just fed up

These awards need to get little serious as they are awarding the best of the best..isn't it....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babii.girlJasmine...princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Filmfare awards - Worst ever awards" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tina59

IF-Rockerz

tina59

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

Just watching Filmfare adn I must say it is the worst I have seen.

For SRK it was th eplatform to make fun of all those who did not want to work with him - RGV, Vinod Chopra etc

Saif it was all about Again...again ...again proclaiming how much he loves KAreena.

Just fed up

These awards need to get little serious as they are awarding the best of the best..isn't it....

exactly, I didnt mind the witty comments but it was professional enough and it would have worked for a normal show not for a black tie event esp when they are trying to hold it like the oscars.

I didnt like all the over the top saif-kareena overtures and comments. wasnt necessary

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
It would have been funny if it were a NEW Year's eve program or any television shoe but for a prestige award you need a dignifies awards.

People do not come to get insulted by th eones who hold the mike. If you noticed they never passed a comment on their families...WHY? If funny then involve your groupies too....

Did you see Vidya's face she looked as it she would cry..there were tears in her eyes and I know why they did it to her SAif effect of KAreena....they think she is having affair with Shahid......

Otherwise not give the award of Anoixeric body to kareena....

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
i didnt watch it>>>

~nikki~

IF-Sizzlerz

~nikki~

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

m watching them right now LOL its alrite..but yeah there wasn't a need for saif-kareena hype n stuff...poor Vidya was so embarassed when she got that bad dressing award for heyy baby...I liked how she said that she actually thought that yash raj has invited waiters for the award function...good one Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

heaven002x

IF-Rockerz

heaven002x

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovanika

It would have been funny if it were a NEW Year's eve program or any television shoe but for a prestige award you need a dignifies awards.

People do not come to get insulted by th eones who hold the mike. If you noticed they never passed a comment on their families...WHY? If funny then involve your groupies too....

Did you see Vidya's face she looked as it she would cry..there were tears in her eyes and I know why they did it to her SAif effect of KAreena....they think she is having affair with Shahid......

Otherwise not give the award of Anoixeric body to kareena....

i jus watched d award and vidya ddidnt luked like she was abt to cryy..she was SMILING...and yeah i saw tears in her eyes buh it probz cuz she has sum kind of eye problems! newyz narayal award was hilarousee!

Edited by lil-lhasa.x - 02 March 2008 at 8:18pm

aadil_shabbir

Goldie

aadil_shabbir

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
on the awards on star plus sajid khan made fun of everyone who was not at the award that whole country was watching........I can not believe that they would give the worst dress award or make fun that is just pathetic

b.sandhu

b.sandhu

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
i don't think that these awards have any credibilty they just give it to anbody who's happening at the moment and that's ridiculous and to make fun of such respected people it's just utterly disrepectful.
they make fun of oscards but they hold credibilty which these awards don't.

Edited by b.sandhu - 02 March 2008 at 8:48pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top