Knotty Knukkad (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 152

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hi Notty!!
Yeah full time pass for 15minutes...and only the last 5minutes gave the real twist

Hey Ash: No she has not confessed yet...though at her house she does all flash back of jungle scene and karva chauth scene and tells herself that she will do it.

In the party, while dancing...they have to switch partners...the disco lights make it difficult to see who is the partner..Raul gets Ridhima and he thinks it is Muskaan and he warns Muskaan not go to all crazy over Armaan as he is a big flirt and he will only use you and drop you like a hot potato...I agree he may have come to Patiala with you as your husband...but even in that I am sure there must be a selfish motive...Armaan can never be loyal to one girl....then he realises it is Ridhima and she has tears in her eyes

Pre-Cap: Ridhima admonishes Raul for speaking bad about Armaan and tells that Armaan was right about you all the way long

Edited by DivineSelf - 03 March 2008 at 8:54am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Knotty Knukkad (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rakhfa

rakhfa

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 8:55am | IP Logged
yup notty i also liked the precap...coz its so rare 2c ridz stndin 4 armi...but aftr tht i dnt knw wats waiting 4armi Confused Ouch

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 8:55am | IP Logged
@Ifrah: Seriously Armaan has to open his mouth and tell about this Muskaan thing....but definitely not going to happen...unfortunately for him..looks like this showdown is going to happen publicly in front of all....OOooooo its gonna be ugly alright

Edited by DivineSelf - 03 March 2008 at 8:56am

nottygarfield

Goldie

nottygarfield

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged
@Ifrah

Hi darling!bure din hmm..well thoda to he deserves..but he will swell hell burst with pride the way Riddhima stood up for him...or is going to rather!

@Ash

She came to the party in that ugly dress..according to sources everythg was nice except the darn multicolored dress!Anyways she gave some love song to the DJ as a dedication and asked him to play it on her cue which she hasnt still given!So am wondering if its gona be "Mary had a lil lamb lil lamb" or what!!
Nwz then the DJ started this dark room/partner swapping track and Raool in sincere effort to warn Muskaan against Armaan ends up blurting out the Punjab truth to Riddhima!

Edited by nottygarfield - 03 March 2008 at 9:00am

DivineSelf

IF-Dazzler

DivineSelf

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged
@Marisa" It is nice to see Ridz stand up for Armaan...but I don't know I am unable to feel all happy about it..because I don't know how deep this trust and faith of hers run...like I said..one minute she was rethinking...today just thinking about jungle scene and karva chauth scene..suddenly she is all ready to tell the world was very unconvincing for me....I mean they very rarely show her thought process...so when we just get a glimpse like today...I can't really go "Yipeee" at her sudden trust in Armaan......

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Hey @ifrah,Marisa.
Thanks for the update shals.If not now, then never ..thats what I cld say for armaan.
If he comes with sum silly excuse, then he is for big heartache.

ashvez

IF-Dazzler

ashvez

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
@shweta.."Mary had..." LOL LOL LOL was a good one.

WOW!! lets see how the events turn by 2morrow or say by the weekend.

rakhfa

rakhfa

Posted: 03 March 2008 at 9:01am | IP Logged
OMG..yup its goin 2 b pathtic... Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top