Knotty Knukkad (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 152

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Just read back thru the pages...Aah, everyone's leaving Ouch Ouch

@Aarti: I hope your husband and Manu are feeling better now! Hope I catch you ol sometime soon!

I guess it's bye to everyone right now then! Wink LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Knotty Knukkad (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smriti81

smriti81

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@anu...Hey! How r u? Me too logging off! late now...long day tomorrow! Bye then!

@Ifrah, dhavni...gud night!

ginak

IF-Dazzler

ginak

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Hey Smriti! Thanks for that lovely post and yeah cheers to us! Thanks Hemangi for the PM and for the new thread. Hey Ifrah I saw the pics. Actually was watching Filmfare Awards.

rakhfa

rakhfa

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
hey congrts on new Knukkad Big smile thnx 4the pm hemangi ..wish u gr8 trip,gonna miss u Tongue ....gudnite evryone hop 2 catch u 2mrw..take kr n hav fun Tongue

dilsen1

dilsen1

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone.

Hemangi, Smriti, thanks for the PM.

Hemangi, ahve a great trip.

Aarti, good to see you resurface. I see you are suffering much as i am. Son and I are down as well. makes me really irritable. Cant talk w/o coughing. Feel like a really old hag!!

Shweta, hope you are feeling better...

Anu, pl give me the link to your FF. Have never read any of them, bt yours sound like its fun!

Just thought would log on to cheer myself. Haven't been near the net since Thursady night or was it Friday morning? Loosing it... Will catch all of you tom..

nottygarfield

Goldie

nottygarfield

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Lovely ladies!
Hug for yet another knukkad!And as warm and cozy as ever!
Hemangi and Smriti thnx for the link!

@Hemangi-hv a safe and good trip dear!Will miss you!

@Manu-Am doing ok gurl.These poxies are drying up so looking fwd to the much needed ablution!hehe.Sorry to hear abt ur cold and the familys too!You take care and have lotsa warm fluids.chicken soup works well for me!

@DD-i missed you the other day and today agn.But well miss you!period.Hope Manu and aapke huzoor get better soon!

Heres hoping for some good epis this week and some fun discussions here on the knukkad!On that note good night gals!C ye!

dhvanisoni

IF-Dazzler

dhvanisoni

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
HEllo Aarti...haven't seen u in a while..glad u r back...get well soon dear..n ur son too..

oops I thought tht aarti...
wht ur name dilsen1?

Edited by dhvanisoni - 02 March 2008 at 1:00pm

dilsen1

dilsen1

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhvanisoni

HEllo Aarti...haven't seen u in a while..glad u r back...get well soon dear..n ur son too..

oops I thought tht aarti...
wht ur name dilsen1?

Good morning. Hi My name is Manu. I guess yours is Dhvani or is it something else?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top