Chat Clubs

Knotty Knukkad (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 152

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@Simi: Main dari nahin thi yaar...When I want to, I can say a lot...but some ppl are not worth it Smile

@Hemangi: Totally!! I can NOT stand Armi or Armu!! Armaan really is such a beautiful name! Why do ppl ruin it like this??? and ummm...may I dare to also say that "Armidz" is one of the dumbest things I've heard in a while also?? LOL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Knotty Knukkad (Page 149)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@Anu...oh no..i just wrote another post after that, saying not to bother abt that qs, we fear for your physical safety. LOL

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@anu..yes armidz is really really dumb...i hate it Angry i mean alphabets work fine for me yaar LOL

really why cant we have difft opinions and be frends yaar..i often see disclaimers when ppl say anything against A or R..that we are very sorry in case we have hurt any feelings etc....

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@Anu...the first time i read that Armidz i was like Confused. What was that !!!

Hey...we are on Pg 149... Time to create a new thread. Any suggestions?

lekhini

lekhini

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hey, are u gals still around?
Back from eating lunch.
we had the "spring forward" time change here today. Now I have to wait an extra hour to catch what happens in DMG Cry

@anu - caught the little argument you and mehak had on the main forum. Vahan kadam phook phook kar rakha karo yaar.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@Hemangi: Yeah, I think you should go ahead and create a new one now...how about a few lines about Armaan's disappearance?? I'd love it if you'd put in that little dig about ppl thinking he's off getting married to Shraddha LOL LOL LOL

@Simi: The problems emerge when ppl start believing these characters are real and worshipping them blindly...and those are the very ppl there is no point reasoning with Wink

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@Sarn: Yaar, main usually kadam phoonk phoonk kar hi rakhti hoon...that is, if main kadam rakhti hoon at all LOL LOL...I think I had too much free time yesterday, and I was bored enough to reply for a change LOL LOL LOL

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@Anu...i will create the thread, can you phrase something for the opening? I won't be able to create a verse or something the way Shweta & Smriti do.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top