Knotty Knukkad (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 152

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

@anu..like I said earlier..SA Confused ..but after having spent so much time with A..i want to think that R is grasping at straws..otherwise..kya serial ki heroine yaar?
How can she think he is really playing a prank? So r u saying that what she says in the promo that...kyon gaya hai..who shayad pata hai...she means that she thinks he is playing a prank? no yaar...I dont think so.

Simi, she thought in that MOMENT that he's playing a prank...and later on as the creatives usually do, they randomly blessed her with enough akkal to shoot this promoLOLLOL My point is: HOW in the world could she even THINK that even for a moment??!!

Please don't tell me that you're taking this promo seriously as well.LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Knotty Knukkad (Page 147)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Anu...oh sorry....my mistake, i didn't mean you & mehak. I meant you two & that kid.

@Simi...like i said, i felt that she is trying more to convince herself, she is scared that he has left her & won't be around to manaofy her.

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@anu...the promo as i said is a silly gimmick to stretch the armaan brand to the limits....
You know what i took seriously? Karan getting married and leaving DMG to look after his house dutifully... Big smile

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged
She is scared that he won't run after her and manaofy her??!! Dead Dead What a pathetic woman! Dead Are we really supposed to sympathize with that?? I guess I'm just "stone-hearted" that way then.

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@Simi... LOL LOL That KSG getting married & leaving the show was the height yaar, like Sona said, phir kya Shraddha usko khilayegi kya? Usko house-husband banane ka plan hai kya?   LOL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
@Simi: I got your point about the promo, but you didn't reply to my point about what she feels Wink LOL LOL

@Hemangi: No need to apologize yaar! btw, didn't you love how that kid went, "R is a real character!" ROFL ROFL ROFL

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@Anu...pathetic it is sure. But that is what i think it is. Or she has the IQ & EQ of a 2 yr old, like you said. Don't see any other reason for her to say that.

Oh yea...i was laughing at the kids statements. Big smile Bit it is sad that these kids cannot take constructive criticism well, that too where a TV show and fictional characters are involved.

Edited by hdalal - 09 March 2008 at 11:01am

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@anu..ur point being how could she think that it was a prank for even a minute?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top