Knotty Knukkad (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 152

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@Simi: I told you na LOL LOL

Getting serious then: I agree with what Hemangi is saying..especially the first line...and trust me, that's not bias talking. Armaan IS the person who's invested more in this relationship since DAY 1....he has ALWAYS watched out for her! Even when she's behaved in the dumbest of manners!! And what does she do for him?? Bring him comic books and do chan chan with her paayal all over the place??? Wow! I'm soooooooooo impressed. The man has all but killed himself for her!! And NOTHING melts her stone heart!

And I definitely think that she believes he's playing a prank...she has NEVER understood him! EVER! Even for a moment! and that's what is the most painful! I don't think she's grasping at straws...and if she is, the for god's sake, Chuck SA NOW! cuz that was NOT what her expression portrayed.

Simi yaar, hard as you may find it to believe, I'm a romantic too...but I would like to think that certain facts are obvious Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Knotty Knukkad (Page 146)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@sarn7..yes I thot that too...suddenly there was a men shud dominate track...it came out of the blue..that ended with the u must come to the party and confess..and then this...

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@Sarn7: Thank god someone else sees it too!! It was SO damn abrupt!! This entire relationship is wayyyyyyyy too weird for me to understand Confused Confused

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@Sona...hi Smile I guess everyone is waiting to see what happens next week before starting off again. You and Simi are right, KSG has everything to do regarding us being biased towards A, but then he is a better character too than R.

@Anu...so you & Mehak almost had an argument regarding the new promo huh? Am just reading that.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@Hemangi: The argument wasn't b/w me and Mehak...it was b/w us and this random kid who is a little too hyper about what a "great" actress SA is Confused Confused LOL We'd "hurt" her with our remarks Confused Confused

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@anu..like I said earlier..SA Confused ..but after having spent so much time with A..i want to think that R is grasping at straws..otherwise..kya serial ki heroine yaar?
How can she think he is really playing a prank? So r u saying that what she says in the promo that...kyon gaya hai..who shayad pata hai...she means that she thinks he is playing a prank? no yaar...I dont think so.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I don't think the bias towards Armaan is only because of KSG....I agree with Hemangi in that Armaan is a much MUCH better character than R...R was likeable in the beginning, but she has steadily degenerated to only inducing nausea from me...Simi, you can call that bias if you want Wink LOL LOL

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@ anu..isi liye yahaan aana chahiye..i feel scared to post anything on the main forum...sab bahut passionante hote hain har cheez ke baare mein...I feel they are talking about their close relatives, and we cant say anything about acting etc...even SA's LOL LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top