Chat Clubs

Knotty Knukkad (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 152

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@Simi...i don't think A would have reacted maturely, but he would have given her a chance to say what she wants to when his anger calmed down. But frankly, A's issue is not R's anger abt M fiasco. It is more about what he sees as lack of trust in him on her part, and his own frustrations regd their relationship don't you think?

Oh i read the one abt KSG's marriage LOLLOLROFL. And you both are right, KSG is the trump card they have and can use to their advantage, so why not. Generate a hype sort of abt his absence.

Edited by hdalal - 09 March 2008 at 10:25am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Knotty Knukkad (Page 145)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@hemangi...if he had told her himself..at least whn Rahul had found out abt it...may not hv made such an impact on her..but hearing it from a third person will always make the hurt more...

Also I tend to think.,..that all of us are kinder to armaan since ksg acts so well..and SA..well the less said.....

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

@anu..thank u thank u for the warm welcome...u know i was kind of hoping u were here..becoz i know abou the deep rooted love u have for R Big smile .Ah sarcasm, Simi?LOLLOL...I always enjoy thatWinkLOLLOL..and wanted to know how u would answer this question...

Do u think A would have reacted in a mature manner if R had wandered off with R to prented to be his gf and fiance without telling A... No, A would not have reacted in a mature manner if R had wandered off with Raoool...as is obvious in the show, he gets hyper over her just talking to him! Which I also find very dumb and I've made no bones about that. The difference for me would be in the eventual confrontation reactions....Armaan, unlike R does not take every "misunderstanding" in their relationship as a convenient excuse to end the entire thing....while R revels in that...give her half a chance and she'll blame everything in the world on A....what to do....she DOES posess about all the intelligence and maturity of a 2 year old...or wait, I think I just credited her with too much thereLOLLOL

I also feel that Armaan's love for her is FAR greater than hers....Infact I seriously doubt she even loves him in the first place seeing as how obsessed she is with how "itni khubsoorat" she isDeadDead....so he would be upset, he would maybe throw a bit of a fit, but he would NEVER go to the extent that she does....I mean come on!! she is so stupid!! She actually thinks he's playing a prank??!!ConfusedConfused....She is STILL stuck mentally at the initial stages of their relationship!! How in the world???!!

Pls be unbiased in ur answer..it will help u in all ur future job interviews  Simi, my dear...you can not expect me to be unbiased in the case of R yaarLOLLOL...Really sorry to disappoint youWinkLOLLOL...Isiliye to everyone worries about what I must be sayign at my interviews LOL LOL

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Simi...maybe we are biased towards A, but then he is a defi a thousand times better person then R, inspite of all his shortcomings don't you think? Agreed that the hurt is more since she came to know from a third person, I am not saying A is not at fault. But their fight was more about how they see each other as ppl, how they react to situations, and their expectations from each other. And thats where A has an upper hand, he is the one making the relationship work most of the time, and that is the cause of his frustration too.

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@anu...well that was biased..but I totally agree with u on one thing...that A's love for R is much much much more than R's is for him and I guess it will always be like that....A is totally into the relationship, and R is not...

But i dont thnk she thinks he is playng a prank...she is grasping at straws and hoping that he is just playing a prank..and will come back soon....

Or maybe I am being tooo romantic Big smile

Edited by simim - 09 March 2008 at 10:35am

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hemangi..yes..A is a much much better person...no two thoughts about that

lekhini

lekhini

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hey this knukkad has really turned into a ghost town. I just checked in to see if a new thread had started but we haven't reached 150 yet.
I guess everyone is tired of discussing the AR relationship.
Saw the new promo details on the forum. The responses are really interesting. Wink
And the one where KSG is leaving because he is getting married Smile . Kyon, shraddha usko ghar par bitha ke khilane waali hai kya? Shaadi ke baad kamane ki zaroorat nahin?

@Hemangi - Glad to see you are back and happy to hear tha you had a good trip. Sorry to hear about your chappals though.

@Simi - I was thinking the very same thing. If it were not for KSG's brilliant acting, I doubt we would be so sympathetic to A's character.

@anu - saw your post a while back that A's frustration build up seemed abrupt. I felt the same too.... not just in that episode but in general... One moment he is plastering sanjeevani walls with ILU's and then the next day he is at the brink of "I can't take it anymore"

hdalal

IF-Dazzler

hdalal

Posted: 09 March 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
It looked to me that she was scared after all, that he has left her, and is desperately trying to convince herself that he is playing a prank, that he will be back to manaofy her again.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top