Knotty Knukkad - Page 113

Posted: 16 years ago
Oh i am assuming ppl must be watching it since its a popular movie, and since no one is around here. 😊 Even i am surprised that no one is online, considering that the new promo is out. I guess ppl had enough of discussions during the week to bother about starting it all over again 😆 😆
Hi Hemangi...hi Anu..how r u guys? Hemangi..how was ur trip?
Ohh 😆 😆...My god, look at us...two lonely bhoots talking about the randomest of things 😆 😆 😆

and that new promo is so dumb, I doubt anyone would want to discuss it 😆 😆 But I love how everyone's getting hyper over it in the forum...so typical 😆 😆

The best part is the ppl actually PRAISING the creatives for coming up with such a "brilliant" idea to keep the audience hooked 😕 😕

But what's cracking me up is the way ppl are confused about who to e-mail and what exactly to say 🤣 🤣 🤣
@anu...i am the third bhoot...and u r right ...the new promo..is really nothing..
Heya Simi! Welcome to bhoot land! 😉 😆 😆

The new promo is the HEIGHT of dumbness 🤢 🤢 I HATE cheap publicity gimmicks! 🤢
@Simi...hi there...how are you? 😊 My trip was good, thank you

@Anu...lonely bhoots 😆 😆. And you are right, nothing much to discuss abt the promo. Actually, why would anyone want to write anything regd A's disappearing act yaar. 😆. I must check out what ppl are saying, if for nothing else then atleast a few laughs 😃
@anu..thank u thank u for the warm welcome...u know i was kind of hoping u were here..becoz i know abou the deep rooted love u have for R 😃 ...and wanted to know how u would answer this question...

Do u think A would have reacted in a mature manner if R had wandered off with R to prented to be his gf and fiance without telling A...

Pls be unbiased in ur answer..it will help u in all ur future job interviews 😆 😆
@hemangi....the promo as anu said is a silly publicity gimmick..they r trying to milk armaans disappearance and ppls mania for him for all its worth...

But seriously..on the main forum some rididculous posts on his absence 😆 😆 ..he is getting married and so is leaving is one of them 😆 😆
@Simi...i don't think A would have reacted maturely, but he would have given her a chance to say what she wants to when his anger calmed down. But frankly, A's issue is not R's anger abt M fiasco. It is more about what he sees as lack of trust in him on her part, and his own frustrations regd their relationship don't you think?

Oh i read the one abt KSG's marriage 😆😆🤣. And you both are right, KSG is the trump card they have and can use to their advantage, so why not. Generate a hype sort of abt his absence.
Edited by hdalal - 16 years ago
@hemangi...if he had told her himself..at least whn Rahul had found out abt it...may not hv made such an impact on her..but hearing it from a third person will always make the hurt more...

Also I tend to think.,..that all of us are kinder to armaan since ksg acts so well..and SA..well the less said.....