Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Hello Friends! Hug

Time once again for a new DOTW

Last week we saw that Vasu asked Sadhna to marry Alekh and in return she said she would help Mamaji and they would not have to leave the house.

Knowing there was no other alternative after Ragini lost the dance competition, Sadhna goes to Vasu and agrees to marry Alekh on the condition that Vasu gets Ranvir to marry Ragini.

• Do you agree with the condition Sadhna put.
  • What would you have done in such a situation. Would you have saved the house or put the condition as well.
 Vasu did not accept Sadhna's condition, Sadhna could not save the house.  Next day Vasu calls Sadhna and asks her to meet at Mata Ka Mandir.  Sadhna agrees to meet her.
  • After being continously insulted by Vasu should Sadhna have agreed to meet her.  If you were in Sadhna's place would you.
Vasu's attitude towards the girls, Sadhna especially is not good.  She wants Sadhna to marry her son, but does not respect her, keeps thinking and even calling the girls "maamoli".

• What do think of Vasu's attitude towards Sadhna.
  • Sadhna does not say anything Vasu even though she keeps insulting her and calling her maamoli.  Should Sadhna agree to marriage after being treated as such.  What would u do were u in Sadhna's place.

Do join us and share your views.

Hoping to see lots of participation guys! Embarrassed

Edited by pinkykhan - 02 March 2008 at 10:45pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW:- What Would You Do?" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveprincess

loveprincess

Posted: 02 March 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I think I wuld have put the condition but I am not sure if I wuld have agreed to meet her @ the mandir

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 March 2008 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
    Yes and No.  Ranveer is a good guy an he'll definetly take care of Rajni but I don't agree with how the family is, I'd always want the very best for my sister
  • What would you have done in such a situation. Would you have saved the house or put the condition as well.
    I would've done anything that I was capable of doing to save my family.
 Vasu did not accept Sadhna's condition, Sadhna could not save the house.  Next day Vasu calls Sadhna and asks her to meet at Mata Ka Mandir.  Sadhna agrees to meet her.
  • After being continously insulted by Vasu should Sadhna have agreed to meet her.  If you were in Sadhna's place would you.
    I would've met her [why? I don'tknow]
Vasu's attitude towards the girls, Sadhna especially is not good.  She wants Sadhna to marry her son, but does not respect her, keeps thinking and even calling the girls "maamoli".

• What do think of Vasu's attitude towards Sadhna.Sadhna does not say anything Vasu even though she keeps insulting her and calling her maamoli.  Should Sadhna agree to marriage after being treated as such.  What would u do were u in Sadhna's place.
    If she saved my home I would've probably agreed

gayatri_haters

gayatri_haters

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 5:24am | IP Logged
The condition that Sadhana put forward is ok, but she should let both marriages take place at the same time. when sadhana finds out that Ranveer left for america, she should call off the wedding and not give in to Vasu. Vasu insults her too much and yet she wants her to marry her son.

appu_m

appu_m

Posted: 05 March 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Yes i agree with her condition if i dont have any other options left
First of all i will not go for any compromise. I will think about other options like selling jewelry , other valuable things etc. Then if no other way is left out probably will think abt the compromise

As my earlier answer if no other way was left out then i will go to Vasu so that some way works out to get the house back

Vasu is having ego problem or may be she is too concerned abt Alekh that she is not thinking abt others.Until unless  she cares for others no one will respect just bcoz they r scared they follow whatever she orders. i think Vasu will consider Sadi as mamooli always till the time Alekh is not normal or may be after Sadi becomes bahu of that house she may change her. this is one possibility.

• Sadhna does not say anything Vasu even though she keeps insulting her and calling her maamoli.  Should Sadhna agree to marriage after being treated as such.  What would u do were u in Sadhna's place.
Sadhna should agree only if Vasu agrees and keeps her promise. if i was there in Sadi's place i will make sure both sisters r getting married on same day.
{As the story has gone one step ahead} i would say Sadi could have told Vasu that if Ragi's marriage is not happening bcoz Ranvir went to US then she will marry once he come back

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 06 March 2008 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkykhan

Do you agree with the condition Sadhna put.

yes..because she was thinking of the welfare of her sis and family

well depends..first actually i wud have thought of all possibilities and only then if nothing else was working, i wud have done the same as sadi

probably i would because it wud have been important to put family welfare before my self respect at that point

her attitude is def wrong...but i think it will change eventually in future

• Sadhna does not say anything Vasu even though she keeps insulting her and calling her maamoli.  Should Sadhna agree to marriage after being treated as such.  What would u do were u in Sadhna's place.,

like i said before if there is no other option then yes i wud have agreed inspite of being treated like that as family comes first

Post Reply New Post

Go to top