Frequent Posters

IceFire thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i'm inlove, will fall in love, fall out of love but can love again
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SweetAngel18

Currently my situation except that here I am heartbroken and yes i will move on and yes i will love again because i will not cry for a boy who isnt worth me!!! I know it will be difficult but i have to do it...

Awwwwww bless😳..we are sailing on the same boat..i feel very proud of u to feel so positive😳..

in my case..i dont knw wot to say but i feel i can never love someone as much as i have loved him😭..and i still do😳..no i dont think i can love again..lets see wot happnes in the future😛..

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x 😳

Edited by •hinal• - 16 years ago
mizz_sabah thumbnail
Hey...great topic...

personally. i think that you can love again and can move on but u wnt be able to forget that person at all.

A couple of years ago, My friends elder sister was married and 2 months afta the wedding, the husband had a car crash and he couldn't survive and so passed away. She couldn't cope by her self and literally broked down but she is getting married again this year...she has moved on bt still its hard for her...it took her time and yes it does take time...!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Until it happened to me, I thought I couldn't, but now I can say...you certainly can love again 😳