payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thick crust

any topping , that i can eat πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
sunshine. thumbnail
Hi, uh...Love di πŸ˜†?

I like my pizza either plain with no toppings or with veggies! Veggies like broccoli and peppers...once I had a pizza with carrots and spinach! Now I can't believe I ever ate that, ick 🀒!!

Thick crust all the way! Sometimes I only eat the pizza FOR the crust. Hehe πŸ˜ƒ
IceFire thumbnail
thick crust. i like all sorts.
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i like pizzas anyway; thick, thin, crust etc. as long as it does not taste bad πŸ˜†
friend_125 thumbnail
i like with lot of cheese and paneer..ah yummy...
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Paneer? Well I live in US never had Paneer on Pizza, but guess since its cheese it would make sense. LOL!

I love my Pizza with Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Onion, Mushroom, Olives, and a Jalepeno or two, with lots of Mozerella Cheese....YUM!!! and oh of course has to be thins crust, if not the the thick crust has to be stuffed with chesse and be able to be dipable in garlic suace.

That is a pizza!
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

lol i'm a meat lover. so gotta have that

plus mushrooms!! πŸ˜›

friend_125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: frenzgrl129

Paneer? Well I live in US never had Paneer on Pizza, but guess since its cheese it would make sense. LOL!

I love my Pizza with Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Onion, Mushroom, Olives, and a Jalepeno or two, with lots of Mozerella Cheese....YUM!!! and oh of course has to be thins crust, if not the the thick crust has to be stuffed with chesse and be able to be dipable in garlic suace.

That is a pizza!

hey dearπŸ˜†yes i know u wouldnt have eate paneer pizza ever..as u live in us..

but in india paneer is one of the fav-so here many SPICY-PANEER-cheezy pizzas are available...if u veisit india than do try..hope u,ll also love it...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by friend_125 - 15 years ago
Guardian Angel thumbnail
I like thin crust so I can enjoy the filling more. My fav. is spinach and feta cheese..... yum!!! 😳